May 2019 mystery interview

This month's mystery interview has been given to:  @Hannah_Janine 

1 what is your favorite part of Wattpad?

My favorite part of Wattpad reaches people from all around the world. I've had my stories read by people in Japan, Asia, Mexico, and many other countries. I love that my story is able to reach so many people whose lives are so different than my own. I think that is what makes Wattpad is truly amazing.

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Keep going. No matter the road blocks, never let it stop you. Nobody starts out as successful as J. K. Rowling, buy with each year your writing will improve. Writers are creators and creators always improve and invent new, valuable things. What you have to say is valuable.

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

My favorite song right now Chip On My Shoulder in the musical Legally Blonde. I love musicals and the lyrics of this particular song are relatable to me.

4 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write a poem a day no matter what, other than that my writing is done atrandom. I just write when inspiration hits me.

5 what's your favorite book?

My favorite series is Strange the Dreamer. I love how beautiful Laini Taylor's world building and writing style is. It's a truly amazing adventure.

6 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas is my favorite holiday. I am a Christian, so it has a lot of significant meaning to me. I also love shopping for other people. I like to see their smile and knowing that I have made their day.

7 what's your dream vacation?

I would fly over to my boyfriend and have him drop everything to celebrate withme. He and I are in a long-distance relationship but there's no one else I'd rather spend celebrating such a great victory with.

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would hang out with Christine Riccio from BookTube. I don't think she's considered a celebrity, but I just think she's an awesome person and we'd have so much fun together. If you've never seen her YouTube Channel you should check her out @polandbananasbooks. She gives awesome book recommendations.

9 what's the best way to handle a bully?

The best way to handle a bully is to remember that hurt people hurt people. The person who is bullying you is probably being bullied by some going on behind the scenes, and if you're in school be sure to tell a teacher.

10 what's one Wattpad goal?

My current Wattpad goal is for my poetry book to read 100k reads.

Request time

I have a poetry book called My Life and Other Sad Things. These poems talk about loneliness, feelings of anxiety and depression, and just about my life. It's a piece that discusses the hardship and joys of real life. Also, if you like romance this book is perfect for you. Readers have described my book as bittersweet, gifted, and empowering.