interview #19 @MeAndI63

1 What's you favorite book?

"the shadow of the wind"

2 What's the best way to handle a bully?

To surround yourself with friends. Bullies hates groups.

3 What's your favorite holiday and why?

Hanukkah because it's almost always on my birthday;)

4 How would you spend a rainy day?

With a good book and hot mug of coffee (is there any other answer?)

5 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'll track down my lovest readers and ask them if they want free copy

6 Who is your favorite author?

Philippa Gregory

7 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'll hang out with Jessica Lange, and ask her for a private tour on the set of AHS first season

8 What's your dream vacation?

A week with open credit card in Italy

9 What's your favorite TV show?

Just one? I love Salem, AHS, Wolf Hall, Westworld the most.

10 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith. Don't tell you can stay apathetic whenyou hear this song.

11 What inspired you to write?

There is nothing specific. I just always have been a day dreamer, then one day I'veseen that people writes stories online. Ever since I was twelve I've publishedstories and fanfics in different sites and fall in love with the writingprocess...

request time!

R.T.

My book is "The Birth of the Ringmaster." It is a story about a girl who runs away with the circus and finds out that it's not exactly what she thought it would be. The story is fun and full of adventures. It talks about finding your place, about our home, and sacrifices we makes for our goals. The story's first draft is finished, and I publish new chapters twice a week at least.

 The story's first draft is finished, and I publish new chapters twice a week at least