interview #2 @AmyMarieZ

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Halloween. I love the spooky atmosphere that comes with the change of the seasons in the fall. Getting dressed up, going to haunted houses and parties, and watching as many horror movies as possible is always fun.

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

My advice for a new writer on Wattpad is to read and comment on stories from other writers that seem similar to what you write. It's a great way to start making connections. After seeing how the community works from interacting, reading, writing, and commenting, I'd recommend finding a book club to join to gain feedback and build more connections.

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

Writing,of course ;) I always love to watch thunderstorms.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

My favorite author is Stephen King, but I'd probably be too nervous, so I'd end up just reading his book.

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I wouldn't say I'm surprised by new votes, comments, or follows, but it still makes me really happy! I especially love when I get a thoughtful comment from a reader after they have read my story or while they are reading it. I love to know what people are thinking while they are reading.

6 what's one Wattpad goal?

I'd love to reach 100k reads on one of my stories. Maybe one day, lol.

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Tough question! Lately I've been listening to the album Strange Desires by Bleachers a lot. All of the songs on that album are fantastic in my opinion, but I'd definitely recommend "I Wanna Get Better".

8 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Most of the time, I'd say the best way to handle a bully is to ignore them until they get bored and go away. If it's seriously a problem, I think informing someone with responsibility in the situation is important to do before things get out of hand.

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is getting to interact with other readers and writers.

10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

if i  got a publishing deal, I'd probably celebrate by eating a lot of tacos and drinking margaritas.

11 what's your favorite movie?

The Ring

Request time!

One book of mine that readers should consider checking out is my story Beneath the Vaults. I've gone for my own take on vampirism with this one, and I think I've come up with something pretty original and interesting. It's a fairly quick read, and I think a fun and thrilling one.

 It's a fairly quick read, and I think a fun and thrilling one