Interview #6 @Fan_girl_07

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

My favourite way of spending a rainy day is either by cuddling in bed with my blankets with a good book in one hand and a cup of hot chocolate in the other or by sitting at my desk, writing on my laptop. I just think that the sound of raindrops hitting the ground and the roof outside is such a relaxing thing to listen to...

2 what is your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday is by far the Christmas Holiday. It just has such a cozy and warm atmosphere and it's the one time of the year when I can sing Christmas carols without people judging me. Not that that would stop me from singing them during the summer as well, but still...

 3 who is your favorite author? 

My favourite author has to be Rick Riordan. He's just so amazing! I have read each and every one of his books and I can confidently say that I am in love. The way he manages to write such dangerous adventures and combine them with humor as well as all the amazing plots and plot twists are just... *dreamy sigh

4 what's your favorite book?

That is one of the worst questions anyone could ask me. There are so many... Let me just list a few:◇all of Rick Riordan's series of books◇the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull◇the Peculiar Children series by an amazing author whose name I have unfortunately forgotten◇Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling (I'm a proud hufflepuff!)And so many more...

 5 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't have an actual schedule. I just write as much as I can in the time I have, bug I usually get to write about one or two hours per day before I go to sleep. But I wish I had more time for writing..

 6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I'm not really into watching celebrities or anything. I don't know almost anything about them. But I do respect Billie Eilish a lot and I've watched some of her interviews. She seems like an amazing person and I'd love to meet her, even though I know that's practically impossible. Not to mention the fact that I LOVE her songs. But, if I were to meet her and have the possibility to spend a day with her, I'd probably want to talk to her about the song writing process. I'm really interested in seeing how the story and music writing process differ.

7 what's your favorite movie?

The Batman Movies. Hands down.

 8 what's your dream vacation?

Staying at home. In my bed. Reading. Writing. In the dark. Alone. Mmmmmm.... 

 9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I enjoy songs by: Billie Eilish, Three Days Grace, Grandson, Arctic Monkeys, Imagine Dragons and Fall Out Boy. I usually tend to have, like, two song stuck in my head for two to five days and then move on to others. Right now, I have "Snap out of it" by Arctic Monkeys and "Bad guy" by Billie Eilish playing over and over inside my head, though.

 10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Some pieces of advice I find very helpful are these:◇Write what you want to read. ◇Don't compare yourself to other better authors or people in general. It will only bring you down. Unfortunately, I don't always listen to this... but I'm working on it!◇WRITE. Just write. You won't get any better if you don't write, so get your ass moving and make some words appear on that laptop or notebook of yours!And most importantly, don't give up. I know it's hard, no one is trying to pretend like writing is easy, but I promise you, it will all be worth it in the end!♡

 11 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, I am really surprised when I get notifications telling me that someone commented or voted on my story or even followed me. My first questions after getting over the "Omg, omg, omg, omg!" phase, is WHY? and HOW? Firstly, why would someone do that? I mean, I ain't complaining, but still... And secondly, how did someone find my story? Out of all the millions of books on this website that are a million times better than mine, how did someone stumble over it? But overall, I am just extremely happy and sometimes start jumping around. =)

 Request time!

My only book so far is named "All cards on the table". It's a medieval fantasy book with tons of action and some romance too! I know that it's not the most amazing book, but I also think that it's worth checking out at least. I feel like it's part if me, my baby, my child and I love it!♡ So, if you're interested in badass women and men as well as loads of violence (sorry not sorry!) and action, my book is the perfect one for you!

 I feel like it's part if me, my baby, my child and I love it!♡ So, if you're interested in badass women and men as well as loads of violence (sorry not sorry!) and action, my book is the perfect one for you!