interview #20 @Ashley_Camilla

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal is to use my books, and the books of others, to bring happinessand an escape to readers. Reading can be a form to travel, a way of beingsomeone else and i hope to be able to help people escape reality.

2 what is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I have a huge family and most of the timethis is the only time i get to see them.

3 who is your favorite author?

This is a hard one. One of the first of my favorite authors that comes to mind is Tessa Afshar. 

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would choose either Andrew Rannells or LinManuel Miranda. I admire both of these men and I would honestly be fine justtalking with them and hanging out.

5 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't really have a set schedule but I try to write every day. It doesn't matter how much; I just have to write something. 

6 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is to travel Europe; NewZealand, Austria, Ireland, Israel

7 how would you spend a rainy day?

I  love the rain and I love being out in the rainso I'd probably go for a drive, find a spot to watch the rain and read, listento music and just chill

8 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I'm still very surprised. It makes me so happy to see my writing bringing joy toreaders and making them want to engage.

9 what's your favorite movie?

Oof, that's a tie between Tangled and Star Wars

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Keep writing. Even if your first book isn't successful, keep writing. Practice.Success doesn't happen overnight. Remember why you're writing and keep thatclose.

11 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

One song that I always have to sing along to is "Share your Address" by Ben Platt.

Request time!

Check out my book "From Louis Vuitton to Ariat". It's a light hearted book that takes you on the roller coaster of Liberty's life as she is forced to move from her home during her senior year of high school. Liberty will learn the meaning of friendship and what really matters in life.