interview #2 @xmolz1497x

1 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

I love Christmas because it gives you loads of inspiration and you get to spend time with your family.

2 what's your favorite book?

My favourite book is Mortal Instruments or twilight, I could never choose between them!

 3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I really like the song Sucker at the moment by the Jonas Brothers but my favourite song changes all the time!

4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

If I got a publishing deal I would probably hold a huge party and have a great time with all my friends and probably write about it.

 5 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

If I could get advice from my favourite author I would probably choose Cecelia Ahern and I would ask her how she enraptures her readers with her words as she does.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I try to stick to at least one or two published chapters a week but sometimes I do not get the chance to update if i have other commitments.

 7 what's your favorite TV show? 

My favourite TV show at the moment is probably FRIENDS just because it is so funny and the character developments are great.

8 what's your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation would probably be to go to Greece because I love the stories about the gods and the country.

9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I would tell them to enjoy what they do and take any advice given in a nice manner.

 10 what's your favorite snack

My favourite snack is chocolate fondant tart, its like a cake on top but the inside is melted chocolate but with other stuff in it to which makes it taste so good!

11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite thing about Wattpad is the fact that you can do what you love and share it with others instead of keeping it to yourself and wishing that it was out there somewhere in the world.

 Request time!

Please, if you're interested, check out my book Memories if you're into angels, devils and teen stories. I'd love any feedback given.

 I'd love any feedback given