interview #44 @skylarwoods319

1 What's one Wattpad goal?

collect as many reads and votes as I can-I also LOVE getting as much feedback as possible and LOVE all of my fans.

2 How would you spend a rainy day?

Reading and writing and probably fighting with my brothers over who gets the last cookie

3 What's the best way to handle a bully?

I was always taught to fight fire with fire-growing up with six brothers-so I would just insult them back or punch them back.

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or comment?

Of course! I always feel so happy when I get a new vote or a follower or comments on like paragraphs from people relating and telling me that they like my stories or think I'm a good author and it gives me a rush of happiness.

5 What is your favorite movie?

hmm this is kind of a hard one but I think currently it is Mean Girls-as much as my brothers hate it which is probably why I like it so much-because me and my friends would always watch it together.

6 What's your dream vacation?

Dream vacation... probably to go to Greece and Italy and the Paris-prolly not in that order-with my friends.

7 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about wattpad is probably the feedback and the fact that people can actually read my stories and motivate me to actually write them and come up with more and more ideas for them.

8 What inspired you to write?

Well as a little kid my oldest brother LOVED to read and he started reading the Harry Potter books when I was REALLY young and I kind of fell in love with reading then, but it had never really occurred to me that I could be able to write stories too until my friend showed me wattpad and I started writing.

9 What is your schedule regrading your writing?

Typically I update on Mondays but I try my best and update 2 or more OTHER times a week if I completely lose patience and have a chapter ready.

10 If you could spend the day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

Probably Brendon Urie and-this is REALLY farfetched-but I've always wanted to record music with him.

11 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

A song I enjoy...that's really hard because I listen to music 24/7 but one of my favorite songs at the moment is Watch by Billie Eilish because it's REALLY fun to do karaoke to.

request time!

Eyes Wide Open is about a girl named Thalia who was blinded and left to live the rest of her life in a school for the blind but when her brothers find a surgery that just might help her get her vision back she jumps at the opportunity. This story is Ongoing and is basically going to feature Thalia getting used to be able to see again and about how mean people at school can be but also showing that there are ways that you can better yourself and any situation you're in.

 This story is Ongoing and is basically going to feature Thalia getting used to be able to see again and about how mean people at school can be but also showing that there are ways that you can better yourself and any situation you're in