interview #23 @ViolaMusaraj

1 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I don't really follow celebs but I'd spend it with my favorite singer (Ville Valo from the group H.I.M), drinking tea while chatting.

2 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Interacting with the readers and reading their comments.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

Having one of my story featured. 

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, I still can't believe people actually love what I write.

5 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I don't have a favorite holiday. I try to make every day I live special :)

6 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

All my favorite authors are dead and they were all depressive and drunk so I don't think they'd have some good advice about life or how to deal with it. But I'd surely ask them how they planned their stories, created characters and found inspiration.

7 how would you spend the rainy day?

Sleeping!!!

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Writing is my full-time job, so I write around 6.000 words per day.

9 what's your favorite book?

Everything written by Edgar Allan Poe

10 what's your favorite snack?

I like to eat nuts and bananas while I write.

11 what's your dream vacation?

Bali!

Request time!

Dark Dreams.

I think it's an original mix of romance and thriller.