interview #8 @EsraxBedir

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

The best way to spend a rainy day would be to focus on your senses, there's no better way than going outside and taking a breath of fresh air.

2 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite thing about WattPad is that young, new and experienced writers cometogether almost like a connected circle group of people who have never met eachother but have trust and excellent communication skills because we all love towrite, it's amazing to have that sort of atmosphere where you can be 100%yourself, and no one will judge.

3 what's your favorite TV show?

My favourite TV show would probably have to be The Big Bang Theory.

4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would celebrate it by getting all the close people in my life and just havethem near me, because without them I probably wouldn't be courageous enough topublish something so close to my heart for the world

5 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write every day, I have too many ideas so I like to just get them out of myhead and write. I don't write at all 3 months before any exam that I have.

6 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be to the Amazon Rain Forest as I love mother nature, andsomething about hearing the birds, waterfalls and rain pouring down put a smileon my face and all my possible worries or stress just instantly disappears whichis the best thing that I could ever ask for.

7 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I would advise to just go for it, I mean forget about the people, the possible career and just solely focus on what you want and feel about what you write, it all comes from the heart.

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

'Wake me up' - Avicii, I've always enjoyedlistening to this song because the lyrics give you such a powerful message thatno matter how many times you listen to it, you still get the shivers.

9 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday would be when I went to Peru - because I went to the AzulOrphanage and spent 21 days there, helping all the children, teach them Englishand help build a park for them. it showed me to appreciate more of the littlethings in life.

10 what's one Wattpad goal?

To have one of my upcoming books become a Movie.

11 what inspired you to write?

I battled a lot of inner demons and my way to understand my problems I wrote itdown, that inspired me to write my ideas into words which not only help me butmy readers, by humor or just basic cliche life.

request time!

The Bad Boys Best friend: it was my beginner wattpad book which made a big successwith almost 5k reads and if people want to see how a beginner wrote then I feellike this book can show them some basic techniques for their books.