interview #20 @SetOnFire08

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Inside, playing video games or studying hippology.

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

A goal on Wattpad is to show people your work and unleash your imagination, even feelings.

3 who is your favorite author?

@Peacemaker08

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Depends when, really, but it certainly does make my day.

5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

A song 'How 'Bout Them Cowgirls?' by 'George Strait'

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I try to satisfy my readers by updating frequently and plot new books for myself or for the others.

7 what's your dream vacation?

Watching horses on liberty in a national park or a mountain.

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is New Year because you get to rethink your work and all theevents in the previous year and prepare for the upcoming.

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is that there are a lot of options when it comesto writing, and it's very unique, also gives you a chance to publish things youcouldn't anywhere else.

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Be confident and patient, because it's necessary for a successful future onWattpad.

11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I never thought of this, but it would certainly be a good thing

Request time!

I will mention my book GOLDEN, and (I think) people should read it because it shows how much it takes to become a person of dreams, and that if you want to meet somebody who doesn't exist, you have to work on yourself, also shows that goals should...

I will mention my book GOLDEN, and (I think) people should read it because it shows how much it takes to become a person of dreams, and that if you want to meet somebody who doesn't exist, you have to work on yourself, also shows that goals shouldn't be underestimated but reached instead.