interview #34 @_rainynightslover

1  What's your schedule regarding your writing?

I do a lot of mind maps and notes. I don't start writing until I have a clear plan in my mind, at least for the first chapters. Then when the plot becomes clearer I start to improvise a bit. I usually try to write at least something every day. It keeps my story alive in my mind. Alongside writing, I try to read as much as possible because it helps my writing and sometimes it works as inspiration for my story. 

2 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

As for the time being, I really like Hero Fiennes-Tiffin - the actor who will play Hardin in the upcoming movie After (fellow Afternators, it's in one month's time and I'm crying) - so I would really love to hang out with him. Plus, he lives in London and I do too so it would be just awesome. I don't know what we would do though, maybe get something and Starbucks and walk around the city trying to get to know each other. Oh, God - that'll be insane.

what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Just keep writing. Try not to care much about the views and the votes - I know it's difficult but try - and tell yourself that you have to finish that story for you. You'll get better at writing and who knows, maybe you'll start to get noticed. Just try not to stop.

4  what's do you enjoy most about Wattpad?

How friendly and supportive other writers are. They help you and you automatically want to help them. You make such good friends, even better than the ones you have in real life and that's honestly unbelievable.

5  what's your favorite holiday and why?

Uhm, I don't really have a favourite holiday - I just love it whenever I have the chance not to go to school but if I really had to choose, I would say Christmas. I really love how the cities are all lightened up and especially the festive atmosphere. Plus, the shopping, the hot beverages, the warm jumpers and the snow.

6  what's your favorite book?

I have way too many. I love all John Green books and some of the British classics. Then I absolutely adore Kiera Cass's Selection series. Thing is, I end up liking most of the books I read and I'm always like 'Oh, this is my new favourite,' if you get what I mean.

7  how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Oh my God. I guess I would go out with my family and close friends for a big dinner and thank them all for the support and love they never stop to shower me with. And then, I'll dance all night long.

8 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, and I always will. I love everyone who checks out my story or gives me the littlest of feedback. It makes me so happy.

9 what's your favorite movie?

Again, I have way too many. I'm gonna say How To Be Single and Titanic - even though I have a love-hate feeling for Titanic; that movie made me cry so much. Also, I Forever My Girl - yes, I'm into rom-coms but I love sci-fi as well.

10 what's your dream vacation?

New York, New York and again, New York. I just love that city and it will be an actual dream come true to visit it.

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

Now, this is a lovely question. I personally love rainy days, they're like a source of inspiration to me - I know it sounds stupid, but I write and generally do things so well on rainy days. It helps clear my mind and I just get relaxed. If I don't write I'll probably be in my room watching Netflix, listening to music or just chilling.

Request time!
I have started writing my first book here on Wattpad and I would really love if you checked it out and gave me feedback on it. It would mean the world to me and it will give me an idea of how to improve and make my story better.

It's about a girl, Luna, who accepts a place in this private university where clever and rich people go. At first, everything seems normal but she slowly starts to realize that the university is not as normal as it looks. It's a YA and romance sort of a thing, but it has elements of action and mystery. Plus, the characters are so many and so different that I think you won't get bored - at least, I hope you won't.