interview #52 @augie4realz

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Halloween because of how you get to dress up and be something you're not. Plus the candy.

 2 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Happier by Marshmello 

3 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Don't do what other people ask you to do or want you to do, do it because you feel it is right because some day you could regret something like that.

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, because I haven't been posting for long and I really just am surprised that people even take the time to read it in the first place.

 5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Jacque Jolene and we would probably go to the movies or the mall. Something fun like that.

6 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

Cassandra Clare. I would ask how to better hook your readers, because I have a hard time doing that in the beginning. 

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I post usually in the mornings, every week day. (Monday-Friday)

 8 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is in a small cabin up in the woods or some place solitary where you can just be one with the earth and get to know your true self much better.

 9 how would you spend a rainy day? 

I love rainy days. So I would probably dance in the rain.

10 what's your favorite movie?

The Host

 11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favorite thing about Wattpad is that you can share your books with so many people that can give you their opinions and recommendations. 

Request time!

The book of mine that I think all of you who read this should read is Behind. I think you should read it because once you get into it, you get lost in it. You'll be wanting more and you'll probably have a favorite character by the eleventh chapter, at least. A lot of people, like my friends and people that have PM me, have said that they are hooked and obsessed with the book even though, in the beginning, they weren't. Once they got into the book, they loved it.

Edition #4 Meet The Authors (April 2019 To September 2019)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara