interview #7 @ChelcieRayne

1 What's a good piece advice for a newcomer?

Don't get discouraged, use criticism as a tool to help you improve your work.

2 What inspired you to write?

I have been writing stories since I was in the 2nd grade. I wrote a story for myteacher and years later my mom and I ran into her at a store and she pulled mystory out of her purse to show us she still had it which pushed me to continuewriting.

3 What's your favorite book?

 I have too many to narrow it down so I would have to say any book by Stephen King.

4 Who is your favorite celeb?

I have more than one but my top 2 are John Goodman and Robin Williams. 

5 What's the best thing about Wattpad?

The best thing for me about Wattpad is that I can freely share my stories and learnfrom others to better my work.

6 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would parade around my house and tell all my loved ones!

7 What's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Sitting on my front porch reading a book or sleeping : )

8 What's your dream vacation?

Going to a deserted island with no contact from the outside world for a while.

9 If you could spend a day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

John Goodman and Robin Williams, spend the day laughing and joking.

10 If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

StephenKing, Where do you get your inspiration?

11 What is your favorite movie?

Bio-Dome

Request time!

A Tortured Soul- I have spent several years thinking this book up. I have written outline after outline and I have rewritten it a dozen times. This is the book I have put the most work into and would love it turned out to be a favorite!

 This is the book I have put the most work into and would love it turned out to be a favorite!