interview #40 @AKAButtercup

1 What's the best way to spend a rainy day?

In my bed, writing or watching a cheesy film with a massive bucket of popcorn by my side.

 2  What inspired you to write?

I've always loved to read, and I think it just came naturally. 

 3 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd play "Victorious" by P!AT and dance around the house.

 4 What is your favorite book?

It depends on my mood. My go to is "The One Plus One," by Jojo Moyes, but I ADORE Mr.Darcy, from "Pride and Prejudice," so I guess that's my favourite.

 5 What's your dream vacation? 

I would love to visit Zagreb

6 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

My favourite song is "505," by Arctic Monkeys. I love it, specially because my boyfriend always plays it for me.

7 What's your favorite movie? 

Flipped

8 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Ed Sheeran, certainly. I'd have him over for tea and then I'd ask him to teach me how to play "Perfect"

9 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

I love the close contact between writers and readers!

10 What's one Wattpad goal?

I  want people to enjoy my books, and that's my main goal, although it would be quite amazing if I got to publish my work! 

 Request time!

My only real book over here is "The Myth." I think people should read it, specially if they like Greek mythology and other urban myths. I've put a lot of work onto it, and research, so everything is as knitted as possible. Those who like fantasy may enjoy it, as well as those who are into romance, although romance itself is not the main focus. If you like sarcastic characters, a lot of drama, a lot of fighting, mythology, quite a bit of romance, old family drama, mystery, some dark themes and a whole bunch of twists and surprises, maybe check "The Myth" out and tell me what you think of it!

 If you like sarcastic characters, a lot of drama, a lot of fighting, mythology, quite a bit of romance, old family drama, mystery, some dark themes and a whole bunch of twists and surprises, maybe check "The Myth" out and tell me what you think o...