interview #3 @Aylentbeing0l

1 what's the best thing about Wattpad?

Contests are the best thing about Wattpad, always let you push you beyond your limits so you can be the best.

 2 how would you advice a newcomer? 

I would advice him/her on their writing skills; how they could improve them or how to hook on a reader, that is, if the newcomer is a writer. Generally, I would tell them all about Wattpad; the rules and make them aware of plagiarism.

3 what's your favorite book

The Mafia And His Angel is my favorite book written by Lylah James. It's the first ever book that always managed to give me goosebumps.

4 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I run my fingers on the keyboard whenever I'm inspired by something.

5 what's one Wattpad goal?

To never lose my social life here on Wattpad, I love engaging with Wattpaders around the world and helping them with their works.

 6 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is to visit the Phi Phi islands.

 7 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

The best way to spend a rainy day is to; make a cup of strong black coffee with a bunch of snacks by the side, get cozy and watch romcoms and Game Of Thrones.

 8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

If I could do that, I would ask Lylah James to teach me how to write erotic scenes.

 9 Who is your favorite celeb? 

Actually, I have of favourite celebs but I would choose one here; it is Deepika Padukone.

10 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday is Christmas, It's my favorite time of the year. Two reasons why, 1. It's the only time I get plenty of free days till new year. 2. I love enjoying the winter getting all cozy and having fun.

 11 what's your favorite movie? 

My favorite movie is Gully Boy, I loved the rap songs in it.

Request time!

I would like the reader to read 'Kidnapped By Him'. This book is part of the Blood Wars series. Why you should read it? Because it consists of a bunch of mind blowing genres; romance, vampire, mystery/thriller, Mafia, crime and chicklit. It's a journey of a vampire mafia princess (not literally) who is kidnapped by the rival for some psychotic, selfish reason. But then, that's how the whole chaos unfolds between them when they are left to uncover the dark past about their families.

 But then, that's how the whole chaos unfolds between them when they are left to uncover the dark past about their families