interview #24 @jazzabell_xox

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

my favourite holiday would have to be when I went to turkey with my best friend.It was the first holiday we'd ever gone on together and we both had so much funlounging around in the sun and enjoying the night life.

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

a good piece of advice for a new comer would be just be yourself. Wattpad is anamazing and friendly community that is super accepting.

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd probably celebrate a publishing deal bygoing out for a meal with my family and boyfriend and then probably go out fora few drinks with my friends

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

my favourite author would have to be kenzdyer. I'd ask her how she manages toconstantly produce such high quality work & also top tips on how to getpast writers block.

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I'm definitely always surprised I'm super grateful to anyone who follows me orcomments and votes on my work it's an amazing feeling.

6 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

my favourite thing about wattpad would probably be how accepting and supportiveeveryone is. It's nice to be part of a community where people aren't constantlyputting others down.

7 what's your dream vacation?

my dream holiday would have to be a cruise down the fjords and the surroundingareas as the northern lights are on my bucket list of things I want to see.

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I love Mr bright side by the killers 

9 what's one Wattpad goal?

one wattpad goal for me would be to hit 100K reads on a book that I've wrote.

10 what's the best way to handle a bully?

the best way to handle a bully is stay strong. It might seem awful at the moment but things will get better. Surround yourself with likeminded people and people who will support and stand up for you. Just always make sure that a bully never changes who you are, you're not the issue they are.

11 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

my writing schedule at the moment is all over the place due to my first year inuniversity coming to an end and exams just around the corner. However oncethings are more settled I do try to update 1-2 times a week.

Request time!

I'd really like for people to read my book day and night. It's the first book I've ever wrote and it's like my baby. Someone should consider reading it because it's my own take on the whole girl meets boy and falls in love genre and it includes a whole load of drama and I feel the main character is extremely relatable in how she acts and feels through the book.

 Someone should consider reading it because it's my own take on the whole girl meets boy and falls in love genre and it includes a whole load of drama and I feel the main character is extremely relatable in how she acts and feels through the book