interview #54 @sampitaa

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

To have 1 million reads on my books

 2 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I don't have one, but trying to create one so that I can update as much as I can.

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

There is nothing particular. It basically depends upon my mood and what I am feeling at that point.

4 Who is your favorite author?

I think wattpad has one of the most amazing authors and its impossible to choose between them and name just one but I really look forward to Amanda and her gripping stories.

 5 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation will be a solo road trips to an unknown destination leaving behind all the tensions happening in life. Along with that I want to meet new people, talk to them and listen to their stories and learn new things as much I can. That would make a perfect vacation for me.

 6 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Definitely Christmas, because I look forward to it every year to share some warm moments with my friends and family.

7 what's your favorite book?

Oh! There are so many. I can't even count them. The stories that consist dark romance or dark themes are definatly my favourite.

 8 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Of course! I get so excited every time a new vote , follow or comment notification pops up on my screen. It feels like hard work is getting paid of as it takes a writer to put so much effort and emotions in every single chapter.

 9 how would you spend a rainy day?

On my balcony with playlist full of romantic songs, lots of food along and ya, a perfect cup of hot chocolate or coffee

 10 what's the best way to handle a bully?

I feel bullying is not always about getting pushed up in lockers and all sort of aggression. Sometimes people give you such harsh time and attitude that it becomes difficult for a person to keep up but the best way to handle it is by stop playing the victim card and stand up for yourself so that you can kick them in ass and ask them to get lost.

 11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Selena Gomez for sure. It would be so much fun. We are going to click lots of pictures, talk so much about anything and everything.

 Request time!

I have a book named wicked desires which is an intense dark romance with lots of emotions

I have a book named wicked desires which is an intense dark romance with lots of emotions. So if you like dark themes and strong language defiantly check it out.