interview #6 @liveChic792

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

It depends on whether one goes out and enjoys or stay in like a lone dog... So,any holiday is favorite as long as i get to enjoy it

2 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would want to share with my friends... Check for the requirements of Thedeal....see for any mishaps... Finalize up the date.. And be updated... Idk...

3 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Mind splash.... Write a poem... In case u can't go a out... The best was though isto be in the rain... And listen to it... Tap and fall on the ground..... To seethe sparkles of the tiny drops.. Enjoy the feel of it on every minute inch ofmy body... Relishing in its shower relaxed..

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

 I don't think I'd want to meet any celeb... I'm cool with myself... If I meetthough.. Respectful greets and honors shared.. Dats all..

5 what's your favorite book?

Jane Eyre

6 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yeah...I am.... It's surprising... Because.. I'm not that good

7 how would you handle a bully?

In my case.... I ignore them... Still disturb report to authorities.. No use?Teach them a lesson or two... If Sm1 else.. Stand up for them... Be with them...Stay along and built up their confidence.. Help fight back

8 what's your favorite book?

Autobiography by Jane Eyre

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

To be able to share your stories and built up on it... Millions of people havebenefited from Wattpad.... Building right from a small script to a fullpolished published and successful books... It's one of the most amazingthings...

10 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I don't listen to songs... But maybe I'd prefer a calm one... Not classical... 

11 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

U can freely publish ur book.. Ur work and weall will be Der to support u all thru... At least i will be...

Request time!

TRANSPIRED

It's a poetry collection... And it's one of my own... Written my imagination experiences, perceptions thoughts and ideas.. I want to share them...

 I want to share them