interview #16 @ChisomVGC

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas, it's a time for me to extend my love to others, relax and plan for the next year in prayers. 

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

To have readers and not reads.

3 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The diversity. I love the fact that different genres are available to everyone. I'mmore of a werewolf and mystery / thriller person so coming to wattpad was wow.Exposure.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

@she_hopes

She's just so good and engaging so I'll ask how to be seductive to my readers. How to capture and thrill them all the way to the last full stop.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yeah. I started writing late, was just a reader. So, every new vote makes meaccomplished, comments make my day and follower help create more awareness.

6 how would you spend a rainy day?

In mybed, sleeping or reading a novel.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Sadly,I don't really follow it. As a student I'm also reading or researching so whatI do is have my phone handy. I write anywhere and anytime I'm free.

8 what's your dream vacation?

Wow. It's Hawaii. I'd love to visit one day with my husband. Novels make it sound really worth it. 

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Gosh.Now you have me thinking between John Grisham, Nora Roberts and Dan Brown. We'd have fun over cookies and yoghurtdiscuss writing strategizes and have fun.

10 what's your favorite movie?

Sound of music, Magadheera (Indian) and Thegreatest showman.

Request time!

I'd love people to read and comment on SHATTERED HEART it's not just a book for wattpad only. I'm hoping to create awareness with it. So please, kindly drop a sincere comment or two.

SHATTERED HEART: It reveals the trying times in every one's life. Opens our eyes to the happenings around us and helps us create awareness in fighting against abuse in all form.

 Opens our eyes to the happenings around us and helps us create awareness in fighting against abuse in all form