Chapter 1. it's been twenty-five years later

Chapter 1 it's been twenty-five years later

"I slept for twenty-five years?"

When Gu Yuan heard this, her eyelashes blinked lightly, and her black and white eyes were confused. She looked at Doctor Chen incomprehensible.

At the age of eighteen, she had a rare terminal illness and had to stop her studies for treatment. After two years of treatment, the attending doctor asked her before the operation.

The chance of success of this operation is only 0.5%, and there are only two possibilities of success and failure. If she succeeds, she overcomes this rare terminal illness, fails, and she will die.

The woke Gu Yuan thought that his surgery should be successful, but she heard the news.

She tilted her head and looked at the young doctor in front of her.

The doctor's surname is Chen, 50 years old, and said that he was a disciple of Doctor Luo.

Dr. Luo is only 28 years old. Has a 50-year-old worshipped in his name?

Wake up from sleep. Twenty-five years later, the world has changed so much, which is a bit difficult for anyone to digest.

"Yes." Although Dr. Chen still seemed calm on the surface of his professional accomplishment, his tight fists leaked his excitement.

A patient who had been frozen for 25 years because of a failed operation survived.

What is this? Miracle of life? A historical monument in medicine? Doctor Chen thought that he was witnessing a scene enough to be recorded in history, and his clenched fist almost trembled. .

"Can you bring me a mirror?" Gu Yuan finally made a request after being confused for a long time.

"Mirror?" Doctor Chen quickly responded and hurriedly asked the nurse to bring a mirror.

Gu Yuan looked into the mirror for a long time, and opened his mouth and blinked, confirming that it was herself in the mirror.

Slightly fat baby face, milky white skin, soft and tender at the first sight, there is no sign of skin sagging, eyes are clear and watery, there is no trace of crow's feet in the corner of the eye.
(Crow's feet is refered to wrinkles)

She has been a little beauty praised by everyone since she was a child. At the age of seventeen, she was admitted to the film school, but unfortunately she only stopped her studies because of terminal illness after just over a year of school.

After accepting the news that made her a little dazed and indigestible, seeing that she was still a youthful face, Gu Yuan felt much better.

"So Dr. Chen, were you born in 19xx?"

"Yes." Of course, Dr. Chen understands that twenty-five years have passed since she fell asleep. This is a relatively difficult thing for anyone to take, so he carefully tried to get her to accept and helped established the concept of time: "I was born in 19xx. The year you failed in the surgery, I was twenty-five years old and five years older than you. At the time, I was a student in medical school."

"I understand."

Gu Yuan murmured this, but the taste in his heart was a bit indescribable.

A man who is five years older than herself and is considered his peers, now fifty years old, obviously can be his own father. What is she? Crossed? Reborn, youth is forever?

Dr. Chen accepted Gu Yuan's acceptance of this fact so quickly, and he was relieved. Now he told Gu Yuan some details of the operation that year, as well as the precautions to follow.