Chapter 6. My Son Teach Me To Play Mobile Phone

Chapter 6 My Son Teach Me To Play Mobile Phone

Gu Yuan regretted when she left the room.

She found that the villa was really big. When she came out, it has so many rooms. Occasionally, she could see an open small room, an elegant table, a sofa, or something. She felt that she had entered the maze.

After a long turn, she finally found the stairs and quickly climbed to the third floor.

When I reached the third floor, I remembered that I didn't know which room Ji Qisen was in.

I knew that I should ask the Sun Yan just now, or go downstairs to find the bow tie steward.

She turned around, and finally felt dizzy. She felt her head and sighed, thinking that her current ultimate goal should be to return to her room.

But at this moment, the door next to it opened.

Ji Qisen stood there.

With a slim figure, he now wears a blue shirt and simple silk trousers. It is casual and comfortable, but it lacks the coldness of the day.

He looked at her: "What's wrong?"

Gu Yuan saw Ji Qisen in such despair, almost as if he saw a savior, almost rushed over: "Qi Sen, it's great to see you!"

Ji Qisen: "Huh?"

Gu Yuan just wanted to cry, but thinking that this was his own son, she should maintain the image of the old mother, and she quickly converged. Thinking about it, a very calm, very motherly and loving smile broke out: "Nothing, just feel bored, think Come to talk to you. But think about this time, you should sleep, I never thought you were awake. "

Ji Qisen raised an eyebrow, but she didn't expect her to come to herself.

Her voice was soft and soft, and she was young and childish, but she tried to make her look old-fashioned.

Ji Qisen lowered his eyes and said quietly, "I was in the study just now. Since you can't sleep, come in and sit down."

Gu Yuan nodded quickly: "Okay, okay."

Since the son did not oppose the talk from the old mother, of course Gu Yuan climbed up the pole.

Gu Yuan followed his son into the study, and opened his eyes to the modern study.

"Why is this TV so big?" Gu Yuan couldn't tell what was hanging on the wall. A large TV on the whole wall was a bit like a movie curtain.

Ji Qisen: "This is the display."

Gu Yuan: "Oh."

While talking, she curiously looked at the electronic device next to her.

Ji Qisen roughly pointed out a few things, said the next function, and Gu Yuan was surprised.

Twenty-five years, science and technology have changed rapidly, and people's lives have changed so much!

Thinking about it that way, she remembered the little TV that her son had shown her before. How interesting was that thing, as if everyone had it?

Ji Qisen saw Gu Yuan staring directly at the mobile phone on the table, and said quietly, "This is a mobile phone."

Gu Yuan: "Everyone has a cell phone?"

Ji Qisen: "Yes, you can make a call on your mobile phone, you can access the Internet, and you can check all kinds of information."

In the meantime, Ji Qisen picked up his mobile phone and briefly popularized it with her.