Chapter 36

Nie Yu is dressed in white, but today he is wearing a silver-gray suit, wrapped in a slender figure, handsome and free-standing, and with an outstanding temperament. Such a great master Nie is invaluable and can save all beings.

Raising his jaw slightly, Nie Yu's long eyes narrowed, and the coercive power choked several people present, and he asked lightly, "Do you have any opinions?"

Hearing these words in the ears of several people present was tantamount to blasting a mine.

Hu Yuejing's expression turned pale, and he looked at Nie Yu with disbelief.

So, Gu Yuan, is Nie Yu's new girlfriend?

Chen Mingzhi was stunned: "Nie Shao, you, you—"

Didn’t you always like net red face before? When did you change your taste? Why didn't you say anything?

Ning Sanyue was completely aggressive, and the fresh little actor he only liked had a relationship with Master Nie. Is it available or not?

Nie Yu's well-maintained long fingers gracefully held the resume in her hand, flicking her long fingers, and said lightly, "Just her."

The so-called one-shot.

Nie Yu said that it was her, and no one could question it.

Hu Yuejing didn't dare to say a word from beginning to end.

What is the position of Nie Yu in the circle, she knows that as long as Nie Yu said a word, you are no longer an old goddess and a top superstar, and the snow in the snow is still no better than anyone.

She didn't dare to make any noise.

At this moment, Nie Yu's eyes glanced over Hu Yuejing, and then frowned slightly.

Hu Yuejing almost stopped breathing.

After a while, Nie Yu turned his head and asked Chen Mingzhi, "Who is this?"

Just this sentence, the air in the office suddenly became quiet and breathing was audible.

There is nothing more embarrassing than being asked about who an actor is.

You can black her, you can pick her, but you don't know her, this is the biggest blow.

What's more, she is Hu Yuejing, an immortal goddess of online uploads, and a once-hot star, how can you Nie Gongzi not know her?

Nie Yu hand: "I'm really sorry, I have recently focused on the young stars of the popular generation, this one is really not familiar with it."

How sorry I am, how innocent look he is.

Chen Mingzhi hurried forward and called Hahaha: "This is Hu Yuejing, who played the Miss Cherry in" I Don't Know the Love ", Hahaha, Nie Yu is really a noble person.

Nie Yu heard it, nodded, and smiled: "That was the case. I forgot about General Manager Chen. I saw your TV show when I was young.

As soon as this word came out, Chen Mingzhi's froze directly in his mouth.

Well, which pot do you really use, which one is 18 years old and always 18 years old, not the old goddess, what do you mention when you were a kid and what aunt?