Chapter 23 Hehe, thankfully Nie Yu is not my son!

Gu Yuan carefully looked at the photo, it was obvious that the photo was that the son took her to dinner that day, but what happened was Nie Yu. After the conflict between the two sides, her son took her away.

Because of the recent fight, her son raised his arms to protect her, and the photos were not clear enough apart from each other. At first glance, it seemed that the son was holding her arms to care for her.

The son's face was photographed very clearly. At first glance, this was her son, but because of the angle, her face was not photographed. It was just a blurry silhouette.

So after a group of fans were sad and desperate, various people began to frantically discuss who Ji Qisen's girlfriend was. Some people have professionally analyzed the height and weight of the girl in the photo, and blurred the little side face in the photo. Perform data restoration and start big data comparison to collect the famous young female celebrities and various age-appropriate girls, and determined to find out who Ji Qisen's girlfriend is.

Gu Yuan swept through these comments and watched his son ’s love search go all the way. He jumped directly to the top of the hot search list, which led to crazy discussions.

Participants in the discussion were not only Ji Qisen's inexplicable marrying fan of dreams, but also stakeholders. Everyone analyzed madly the possibility of Ji Qisen's dating, the possibility of ak group marriage, and even the Internet soon appeared. The ak group relationship figure, to analyze which big group the ak group may tie with.

After watching for a while, Gu Yuan raised his hand and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Very good, these analyses are very professional, and even her son will marry anyone in the future.

At this moment, Wang Yanhan suddenly shouted: "Oh, did you find out that Ji Qisen's girlfriend looks like Gu Yuan a little bit like you!"

Upon hearing this, Gu Yuan was a little surprised, and she waved his hands and said, "It's definitely not me, I guess it's a coincidence!"

She said that Wang Yanhan and Chen Yuting couldn't help laughing.

Chen Yuting: "Of course it can't be you, Gu Yuan, you don't even know who Ji Qisen's level of communication is with, neither of us can imagine it."

Wang Yanhan looked at Gu Yuan, and then looked at his mobile phone: "It seems a bit similar, but the girlfriend must not look good at Gu Yuan. These rich women, all beautiful and are all capital ladies. How could they remain silent? This rich girl was hiding her face when she took a picture, she was not confident, she must have looked ugly. "

Chen Yuting lamented: "This is what the rich find the rich, the rich look for the rich, nothing is wrong with us. Look at those female stars who are rich, and want to marry a wealthy, how easy it is, you have to work hard to have a husband, give birth A son may not be able to marry officially! "

Suddenly Wang Yanhan remembered Hu Yuejing: "So Sister Hu is pretty good, she has a successful career, and she has successfully married into a wealthy family.

However, Chen Yuting said, "It's different. Hu Yuejing's husband is not the same level as Ji Qisen. Ji Qisen is top."

Of course, the more top-level, the more out of reach, Ji Qisen's top-level rich crown prince and handsome looking angry, just put there to make people dream.

Gu Yuan listened to their discussions, was frightened, and hurriedly searched. Sure enough, someone had simulated their looks based on their body shape and their fuzzy photos, and they were really similar to themselves.