Chapter 169 Furious Huo Chenchen

In the beginning, Nie Yu did not like Huo Chenchen very much. He finally had a mother, but such a good mother fell in love with other men. How could he be convinced?

He even had a misunderstanding of Huo Chenchen.

But I have to say that Xiao Wuzi was right to persuade himself, which has shaken him a bit, and since returning, Huo Chenchen has worked hard to find the masters behind the black powder incident. He is also slow to Huo Chenchen Slowly changed.

I knew in my heart that Huo Chenchen and his mother were unquestionable, but felt that he should still struggle symbolically.

Who knows, now that the eldest brother has used such a feint!

Even if he knew the elder brother was using the radical method, he couldn't stand it.

Huo Chenchen, can you be more upset?

At this point, Nie Yu didn't even hear a reply from Huo Chenchen. He immediately sneered and asked scornfully, "Master Huo, are you so bloodless?"

Huo Chenchen said lightly, "What happened?"

When Nie Yu heard it, she was furious, and then mocked, "Don't you know what happened? You don't even know it? Well, I have to doubt now, do you really care about my mother? Don't care at all? Don't plan to chase Is that right? So early, let's break up and pull down! "

But Huo Chenchen was in a hurry: "Master Nie, what are you talking about?"

Nie Yu took a deep breath, calmed down, calmed herself, and then sneered, "Don't you understand? Well, I'll tell my mom, that Huo Chenchen was crazy pursued by a female classmate at Gabig University before!"

After speaking, we must hang up.

Huo Chenchen's voice was cold: "Nie Yu!"

Nie Yu grinned in her heart, pretending to be calm and calm, in fact, she still cares?

That's fucking, charming. How could a Huo Chenchen not care.

Therefore, my mother is still attractive, so that the dignified Huo family owner cannot continue to calm down.

Nie Yu was quite proud, but she didn't show it, so she said blankly: "Master Huo, what do you call me? Don't stop me, I'm going to call my mother and talk about your past. Now. "

Huo Chenchen: "Are there any rumors?"

Nie Yu laughed: "How is that possible! I Nie Yu only tells the truth."

Huo Chenchen frowned, but what Nie Yu said just now is indeed the truth, but the same truth was spoken from different populations, which may have different meanings, and he was also afraid that she wanted to distort.

Although it can be explained, it is troublesome.

Thinking of the opposite Nie Yu, although he was only seven years younger than himself, but that was a junior.

It's Gu Yuan's son.

Gu Yuan's son, he can also be his own son.

Just when he was just four years old like Lan Ting.

Huo Chenchen stretched his eyebrows coldly, and there was a bit of mildness in the cold tone: "You said those things just now, what do you want me to do?"