Chapter 84 Thousand Years of Iron Trees Can Bloom?

Gu Yuan certainly saw that Nie Yu was rude to Hu Yuejing, but she didn't say anything. (Baidu search for "GgdOWN" to see the latest chapters every day.)

If it was polite, her son would say this to his old classmate, a good classmate, and she should quickly stop it.

But now, she slowly realized that although Nie Yu seemed to be a person who didn't talk about the brain without thinking, he would not attack such an unrelated person for no reason.

There must be a reason for him to be so ironic.

what is the reason?

Gu Yuan looked at Hu Yuejing, remembering his previous doubts, was it because of this?

At this time, Hu Yuejing also looked at Gu Yuan, and she saw that Gu Yuan was looking at her with a strange look.

Nie Yu was laughing at her so clearly, she didn't mean to relieve herself, so she looked at it coldly.

Hu Yue was so angry that at this most embarrassing moment, she suddenly remembered many things.

Many years ago, a good roommate of hers introduced her to a talented music teacher in the school, but that music teacher still appreciated Gu Yuan most.

I also remembered the chance that I made it myself and finally fell into Gu's hands.

She has doubted more than once, is Gu Yuan really as simple as she is, or is she a deep-hearted person at all.

Now, she looks at Gu Yuan, Wu Wu, she is.

So she watched her so ridiculed by Nie Yu without saying a word? Maybe Nie Yu was so ridiculed that she was embarrassing herself, but also the result of her provocation?

But think about it, what a clever way to make a young fancy boy like this at the age of 45?

Hu Yuejing gritted her teeth, she was stunned, so high!

After Nie Yu's ridicule and sarcasm, Gu Yuan finally spoke out intently, ending the topic.

After Hu Yue quietly left, she only felt that she was standing steadily, and her chest ached for a while.

At that time, she got the chance to star in "Chen Tian Bu Qing Qing". When everyone was staring at the scene, Gu Yuan was worried about her life in the hospital. Over the years, she walked step by step, sacrificing how much she didn't know, to achieve her current achievements. As a result, Gu Yuan wanted to surpass himself by tying up a Nie Yu?

Hu Yuejing sneered. She stared at the back of Nie Yu and Gu Yuan, watching Gu Yuan intimately holding Nie Yu's arm, and suddenly had an idea in her heart. Instead of going to the next room, she went directly to the back room. She knew there. There is a VIP lounge, and Nie Nanqing should be there.

Pretending to be lost, she walked to the VIP lounge, and also helped her by the sky. She waited there for a while, and saw Nie Nanqing talking to people and walking away. Obviously, this was going to the night party scene.

And the one who talked—like Ji Zhentian?

Hu Yuejing realized that her opportunity had come.