Chapter 59: School Scandal

When the stills of "Chang Tian Qing
Qing" was picked up, the enthusiasm of the Internet audience was instantly ignited. Some people put two photos together like chicken blood, compared various details and angles, and even professionals commented. It means that this is really like a person.

Of course, some people put the photos of the female protagonist of "The Love in the Sky" on the Internet, and the comparison between the photos of the year and the current photos has been enhanced for comparison and online analysis.

After analysis, some people have come to a conclusion: Hu Yuejing was really a big beauty. Although she still keeps good, but in the end, the goddess who is not forgiving and not old is actually different from when she was young, and her figure has changed. Yet.

Under this gossip, everyone is naturally more curious as to who this mysterious "Xuan Xuan Zhuan" is. Various speculations have arisen, and some have even turned out the popular female stars in recent years, comparing them one by one. Type, but looking around, there is no similar.

Curiosity was hung to the extreme, and everyone was waiting for the high-definition frontal photo of the heroine to be released by the crew of Xuan Yuan Chuan, so that everyone's eyes would be full.

Regarding all this on the Internet, Hu Yuejing naturally saw clearly.

Using her mobile phone, she opened the two back-to-back contrasted photos, looking at the photos that she once knew, and her long, beautiful French nails came to her palm almost fiercely.

She bit her lip and looked at the fallen leaves outside the luxurious floor curtains. Among the fallen leaves, she seemed to see the head raised twenty-five years ago and walked into the crew to take over Gu Yuan's own.

"Use it and use it, no one will know who that back is."

"She won't even know it herself. She can't leave the hospital in her life."

These voices were in a trance, and passed into her ears through the twenty-five years, dreamy and blurred.

She closed her eyes.

Now that it has passed, it should be completely buried in the dust of history.

Those in the know were either absent or settled abroad.

This matter should become a forever secret.

************

At the Capital Film Academy, the enthusiasm of the students in the acting department was completely ignited. Everyone looked forward to it, looking forward to seeing what kind of people were favored by Ning Sanyue and qualified to play with Luo Juntian.

At this time, some people also pointed out: "Don't you say that Gu Yuan has chosen? I think that back looks a bit like Gu Yuan!"

Immediately someone said, "How could that be, that back and she didn't want to cut it at all?"

Some people even said, "Yes, yes, it is impossible for her, it is she who has already said, how could it be like this? And how busy you are when other people enter the crew, she still has time to come to class every day, Looks like you're going to the crew? "

In this analysis, everyone thinks about it too. Obviously, that person cannot be Gu Yuan. It seems that Gu Yuan was bragging before.

As she was speaking, Huo Sijia came over: "You guys thought she was her? How is it possible that Xingying Entertainment chooses a person who is said to be most concerned about virtue and double happiness. As for her job, do you think Xingying Entertainment will choose her? ? "

She said this, and everyone suddenly became interested: "What the h**l is it? You always say that she was raised with a father, isn't it proof?"

Among them, the classmates also have something to do, and don't agree with them: "Don't talk about things without evidence. You have a bad reputation for slandering others like this."