Chapter 51 Unlucky Huo Sijia

Due to Huo Sijia's abnormality, several girls all raised their ears curiously, but the quality of the mobile phone was very good, and they could not hear any sound.

I saw Huo Sijia's face pale for an instant, then took her phone and hurried to the side.

Several girls stopped talking and looked at each other.

Gu Yuan walked to Chen Yuting and Wang Hanhan in doubt: "What's wrong, don't you like the gift very much, do you think it's beautiful? Why return it to me?"

Is it really like Huo Sijia said that this gift is so cheap that two roommates won't accept it? No, her son Qi Sen's son has always been reliable. How can he fool her so much? Even if it is cheap, it can be given away at will, but at least it won't make her too embarrassed.

Chen Yuting and Wang Yanhan winked at Gu Yuan, smirking.

Gu Yuan raised his eyebrows in wonder, thinking what the **** was this?

Chen Yuting lowered his voice: "Let's see what happened to Huo Sijia first."

Wang Yanhan: "Yes, is there something wrong with her?"

Gu Yuan looked at it, and saw that Huo Sijia's face was pale, and the whole person leaned against the wall, as if he couldn't even get his mobile phone, which was obviously a major blow.

What's wrong, is the end of the world?

Huo Sijia was back then.

As long as you have eyes, you can see that Huo Sijia was still a big **** with high toes, but now she has become a pitiful chicken, lost her soul, and has no blood on her face.

Obviously, the situation on the phone just now is not good.

A few girls hurried forward and asked with concern: "Sijia, what happened? What happened?"

Wang Yanhan smiled and gave Chen Yuting a wink, and the two of them also got together together, with a look of concern: "Huo Sijia, what's wrong, isn't it uncomfortable to see your face look so ugly?"

Huo Sijia was embarrassed, and felt that she was standing still.

Just got the news, something happened to the company at home, and a business that had already been negotiated suddenly flew away, but Dad didn't expect this business to fail in advance, thinking that it was absolutely secure, and he had begun to prepare for collection early, and now the business is flying. As a result, the sunk cost is huge, which has caused a lot of losses. In addition, the company has been doing poorly this year and has fallen into a debt crisis. It will soon be in danger of bankruptcy.

Her last half-million tour is naturally gone.

Not only did the travel expenses run out, the damaged luxury car would not be driven to her after repairs. Instead, she would stay at home for her sister who had already returned to work, so that her sister would not have to buy a car. Save some money.

At this time, Huo Sijia didn't know what it was like in her heart. What was she driving without the car? But this is not the end, and her dad also stated that she would deduct her pocket money and reduce it to one-third of the original.

Huo Sijia felt that she was over and that her life was complete without the travel expenses, luxury cars, and the cost of shopping in the mall.

At this time, I looked up and saw the two eyes of Chen Yuting and Wang Yanhan who were obviously gloating. With words of concern in my mouth, I could not wait for her to die for eight lives.

As for Gu Yuan, she looked at her innocently, curious and doubtful, like an irrational chick looking at others busy.

I bother!