Chapter 148 The Poor Man

Didn't go to the hospital, because it was very close to Ji Qisen's company, Gu Yuan simply accompanied him back to the company, helped him apply medicine, and helped him paste a band-aid. Gu Yuan looked at the band-aid on his serious son's chin, but he was helpless: "It's only like this, you rarely see people these days. Otherwise, if it is photographed, it will be troublesome."

Ji Qisen had put on his suit and was about to get up. Hearing this, he raised an eyebrow and said, "I have an important meeting right away."

Gu Yuan: "Ah? Then you are fighting? What if someone sees it?"

Ji Qisen's expression was light: "It's all right."

He tidy up his lower collar and said lightly, "Even if they saw it, who would dare ask?"

After listening to this, Gu Yuan was speechless.

Maybe it was the other person who regarded her as her own son. For a long time, she would forget.

Ji Qisen looked back at Gu Yuan: "This meeting is not long, about forty minutes. Do you want the driver to take you back now, or wait for me to come back?"

Gu Yuan watched the snowflakes drifting out of the window. The snow was getting bigger and he said, "Then I'll wait for you, and I'll accompany you back."

Ji Qisen bowed his head: "Inside is the lounge, where you can lie down for a while, or let the secretary bring you tea and snacks."

Gu Yuan nodded quickly: "Okay, okay, I know!"

Seeing his son leave, the door opened and closed, and Gu Yuan finally relieved.

The son is naturally important, but she also remembers the person who was bled from the corner of her mouth.

She quickly sat down in a chair and took out her cell phone to send a message to Huo Chenchen.

I like to graze: "Are you all right? Did you go to the hospital?"

Huo Chenchen did not reply.

I like to graze: "Are you angry? What is going on now, what does the doctor say?"

Huo Chenchen did not reply.

I like to graze: "Where are you now?"

Huo Chenchen finally replied this time: "Not angry."

I like to graze: "Did you go to the hospital?"

Huo Chenchen: "Call directly."

Gu Yuan said okay, the phone was quickly connected, Huo Chenchen briefly stated his situation: "Doctor has been here, already dealt with, no big deal, there are special medicines, just a day or two, you need not worry."

Gu Yuan then remembered that, like him, it is estimated that there will always be a family doctor to follow.

Gu Yuan: "Does it still hurt now?"

Huo Chenchen did not answer, "How about Mr. Ji, how is it?"

Gu Yuan: "He ... okay, he didn't go to the hospital, I helped him deal with it a little."