Chapter 129: Mommy Buys Clothes

For Jiang Yinfeng to admit that she was her mother, Gu Yuan was naturally excited and excited. She was sweetened by the "mother", and almost cried while holding him in excitement.

Although he never called her again afterwards, although she still didn't talk much when she talked to him, she was still in a good mood. As long as he admits that he is his mother, then he will give time to him, get along slowly, and be familiar with him, and he will naturally get better. This son has such a character, and she must not be too hasty to scare him.

She has already done some research on the Internet, and talked with Luo Juntian and Ji Qisen. After listening to this situation, Luo Juntian sent some relevant information to her. Ji Qisen He said he would contact Jiang Yinfeng's father for more information.

Gu Yuan turned over those materials, presumably guessing that his son should be an autism spectrum disorder, which is a broad sense of autism based on the extended definition of the core symptoms of autism, that is to say It is not a typical autism, but it may be the problems of autism margins, autism tendencies, etc. She also studied symptoms such as Asperger. Compared with various studies on the situation of Yin Feng, they were all ambiguous. I think this seems to be the same, but it doesn't seem to be the same. In the end, I can only give up.

She is not a professional psychiatrist. She certainly can't see a reason by herself. Let's talk about it after going back. As of now, she can care more about her son and make him feel the warmth of his mother, but don't be too deliberate Get along with him as casually as possible to make him feel relaxed.

Thinking of this, she first consulted Prince Muqtada and asked him how he should buy clothes.

Prince Muqtada, with a big stroke, said directly: Let those brands send you over.

Gu Yuan naturally felt trouble-free, and he was grateful to say that it would be nice to let his son pay the bill.

Prince Muqtada heard it, surprised: "Rest assured, I don't need your son. I'll find Huo Chenchen. Shouldn't he pay the bill?"

Gu Yuan quickly refused, and said that these sons were responsible for it, and finally left in the eyes of Prince Muqtada's eyes.

Prince Muqtada has a very high efficiency. He just said before, the clothes have been delivered from the back, shirts, suits and casual clothes. There are all kinds of styles. Gu Yuan picked some and took it to Jiang Yinfeng.

"This is a shirt. This is a jacket. The weather here is too hot during the day and too cold at night. You have to remember to change clothes in the morning and evening. Don't cover yourself or freeze yourself."

With that said, she looked at the thin sweater on Jiang Yinfeng's body.

This is the one to wear at night. During the day, it's 30 degrees outside. He even wears this? Isn't it hot?

And ... the sweater style is so strange, maybe Nie Yu ’s father, Nie Nanqing, will not wear this kind of clothes ...

She looked at her son with unspeakable eyes, watching his slender white neck covered with a pinkish red, and the slight wetness on the forehead, and her mood was very complicated at the moment, and she was relieved The voice softly offered: "That shirt has been dry-cleaned. Would you like to change it now?"

Jiang Yinfeng looked at Gu Yuan, and then looked at the clothes in Gu Yuan's hands, his eyes looked confused.

It was as if a child saw his mother come up with a big toy, and he didn't understand what it was and how to play.