Chapter 44: Little Distress

After the man appeared, the atmosphere around him seemed different.

A dozen suit guards bowed their heads and shouted respectfully, "Sir."

Huo Lanting also suddenly disappeared from the previous arrogance and ran to the man obediently.

Gu Yuan looked at him, he no longer wore a bathrobe, but a suit, but he still had white gloves on his hands, clean and white.

Huo Lanting ran over, cleverly held his hand, and shouted softly, "Well, you're here for me!"

The man bowed his head and looked at his son: "Lan Ting, do you know what's wrong?"

Huo Lanting pouted: "Who told you not to play with me-"

The man frowned slightly: "Huh?"

Xiao Huo Lanting was suddenly afraid, with a good expression on her face: "I was wrong, and I will never make a fool again!"

The man looked up and looked at Ji Qisen and Nie Yu.

After seeing Xiao Huo Lanting's father, Nie Yu and Ji Qisen paused, and then looked at each other.

This island is scattered with some islands, each small island is of great value, and each neighbor has some origin. It is no exaggeration to say that maybe the island next door to your house is Queen Elizabeth of country y, or it may be before country of x prime minister.

By the same token, those who can appear on the beach near Ji Qisen Island must not be ordinary people.

As it happens, this little baby's father, they know each other and are not familiar, but know this person, also encountered on some important occasions.

This man is the Huo family.

The Huo family is also a Chinese national. It is said that it was a large ethnic group hundreds of years ago in China. There were seven champions and thirteen explorers. There were more than one hundred and two ranking scholars. In order to take refuge, the Huo family sailed across the ocean to take root in Country X.

For more than two hundred years, the Huo family has been developing steadily and in a low-key manner. The financial strength of the family is unthinkable by ordinary people. It is said that the Huo family has participated in several important technological innovations that have promoted economic and technological development in recent decades. According to the ranking of last year's wealth list, there were 17 children of the Huo family on the wealth list, but some insiders said, This is only superficial wealth. The wealth of the Huo family is not incalculable because the core assets have never been listed. No one knows the hidden money empire.

Today, the Huo family is mysterious and low-key. The Huo family's children are less and less involved in the operation of the family business. Instead, they are turned into behind-the-scenes manipulation, only on some special occasions, such as the banquet of the queen of country Y. Or some other major scenes will show up.

As for the man in front of him, it is the lowest and most dazzling one among the Huo family.

His name is Huo Chenchen, about 30 years old this year, and is the owner of the Huo family.

Compared to other Huo family children, he is more low-key and almost invisible, and the reason why Nie Yu and Ji Qisen met Huo Chenchen was to attend the royal wedding in Dubai last year.

It's a bit of a surprise to see this guy here now.

More unexpectedly, Huo Chenchen's son could be seen here. It is said that Huo Chenchen was very valuable to this son and never appeared before any media.