Chapter 31 School Life

I don't know if it 's an illusion. Nie Yu's bed is more comfortable than that of Qi Sen 's son. After washing Gu Yuan, lying on the big bed and playing with her mobile phone with her feet up, she feels that her life is really successful.

Camille has taught her a lot of things in the past two days. She started to learn to shop on Taobei. That Taobei is really a treasure. You can search for anything you want. If you do n't know the name, you can use pictures to search. Gu Yuan quickly registered for an account, and began to try to buy, buy, this coat is good, one for each of the two sons, this tie is good, one for each of the two sons ...

When she put a lot of goods in the shopping cart and planned to place an order, Gu Yuann discovered that she didn't know the address of his son's home.

She opened WeChat and found WeChat of Nie Yu's son.

Different from Qi Sen's concise avatar and nickname, the head of her family's Nie Yu's son is a self-portrait, and he coolly and handsomely took a picture. Nie Yu dropped from the forehead half, covering his narrow eyes, his eyes narrowed slightly It's handsome, cool and full of mystery.

If Gu Yuan doesn't know him, she may scream or be fascinated when she sees this photo, but now she sees that there is only one idea, this child, is kind of posing.

The nickname of Shuaikuo's son is also interesting, called "riding an ant to see the sea."

I love to graze: "Yuer, I want to ask what is the address at home?"

Riding an ant to see the sea: "What are you doing?"

I like to graze: "Ma Ma wants to buy something online and it is not convenient to send it to school. I haven't lived with Qi Sen recently, so I have to send it here, can I?"

Riding an ant to see the sea: "Ok."

After a short while, I like to graze: "So, the address?"

Riding an ant to see the sea: "Wait."

沅 沅 Love to graze: "Be smart.jpg"

Riding an ant to see the sea finally sent an address.

I love to graze: "Thank you son! I'll place an order at home, won't it make you trouble?"

Riding an ant to see the sea: "No."

I like to graze: "Good night, my son goes to bed early."

The opposite side didn't respond at all, didn't bother, and Gu Yuan didn't care, and continued to buy online happily, buying and buying, placing one order after another, and it was a joy to buy.

At the same time, Zhuge's butler who was trying to make a phone call to his master but couldn't get through.

The young master never cared about these trivial matters of life. He was taken care of by everyone from a young age to a adult one. Where did he worry about his home address, but today he urged him to ask what his house number was?

Because he was busy and didn't reply in time, he was called by the young master in a chain call.

The Zhuge butler felt his chin and wondered. What happened to the master recently? Is it true that the spring belongs to the young master?