Chapter 172 Huo Family

Along the way, the happiest of all was Huo Lanting. He came over and whispered Gu Yuan's neck, and then shouted his father like this and so on, and he could see that he was very excited about his parents staying with him. of.

Gu Yuan looked at him like this, and could not help thinking of the Huo Lanting he saw at first, the Huo Lanting who had a playful look on his back and liked to play tricks.

Do you deliberately play tricks because you want to be noticed?

Not needed now, but honest?

After playing for a while, the little guy was a bit tired. He slept in the lounge in the past, and Huo Chenchen spoke with Gu Yuan, saying that these things of Huo family made Gu Yuan mentally prepared.

Regarding the composition of the Huo family, Gu Yuan had already checked the staff relationship map on the Internet long ago, but it was too complicated and she did not remember it. Now that Huo Chenchen said, she probably knew it and knew that Grandpa Huo had a lot of children in her generation. However, Huo Chenchen's father inherited the family property. In addition to Huo Chenchen's father, Huo Chenchen's uncles and uncles are countless, but there are no uncles. This is why Huo Chenchen's father has so much attachment to Huo Chenchen that he has his own bloodline. The special method has Huo Lanting.

Huo Chenchen shook Gu Yuan's hand and said slowly: "This involves the redistribution of interests within some families and the competition between branches. I must have a child to inherit this homeownership."

According to regulations, if he did not have Lanting as a child at that time, he must surrender a considerable part of his rights to achieve balance.

Gu Yuan heard his head a little bigger: "So, now, will they--"

Huo Chenchen saw her worries, and Huo Chenchen appeased: "Just a few children of ordinary families may talk about property, let alone such a big family, but our clan rules are cautious and everyone is Huo The children of the family also know their own duties and know what is the most important. Now everything in the family is stable, even if there are very few people who are not sensible, but most of them are safe and secure. As for the past, I can’t just stay with them. You have already prepared an assistant for you, and will also arrange a few cousins ​​or cousins ​​in the clan to pick you up from the side, and then you will follow suit. "

Gu Yuan listened, then rest assured.

Later, he fell asleep and slept asleep on the plane.

Since the day he opened the taboo, he has been different from before. He used to be tolerant, but now he ca n’t stand it anymore.

Gu Yuan was a little sleepy, and he slept in his arms, so he had to hide.

Who knows that he can't escape, so he can only do whatever he wants. Later, the plane encountered airflow, and the plane was not smooth. Just then, they flew over Yunfeng.

She fell asleep afterwards, and occasionally the roar of the plane disturbed her, and he patted her back gently to appease.

When I woke up, I was about to get off the plane.

I quickly refreshed, and when I saw the plane, I saw that the battle was really different. A whole row of cars are top-level cars, the same model, and each car has a Huo exclusive icon.