Chapter 56 The enemy's enemy is my friend

When Lu Zhiqian left, his steps were not stable. (Sogege Party updates the network the fastest and best every day)

Chen Mingzhi did not care too much about Lu Zhiqian. Instead, he shook hands with Gu Yuan again and kindly told Gu Yuan that he could ask any questions at any time, and the executive brokers who were waiting at any time attached great importance to the care.

When Chen Mingzhi was gone, Gu Yuan stepped down from the elevator and happened to meet the curly beautiful girl just now.

Gu Yuan thought of Chen Mingzhi's introduction, knowing that this was played in Ning Yu's Biography, Ning Yu was a concubine who was crazy blackened after the failure of the palace fight, and the role was also very heavy. Opponent play.

He smiled and said hello.

Lin Lu nodded politely, without any enthusiasm. It seemed that he had no intention to develop friendship with her.

Seeing this, Gu Yuan looked at his nose, his nose, and his heart, but did not speak, making his face cold.

When the elevator reached the first floor, Gu Yuan went down, and Lin Lu whispered to the executive agent around him: "What is her origin, have you inquired about it? Why does Mr. Chen value him so much?"

The executive agent shook his head: "I don't know. Anyone who popped out suddenly starred as a female star. President Chen saw her as carefully as she saw her, so she must be old."

Lin Lu: "Oh, I see. The so-called sea election is just a cover, is it actually a reason for airborne?"

Executive Broker: "It's almost the same, otherwise it's impossible to figure out."

Lin Lu paused for a moment, with a sadness in his eyes, and laughed helplessly: "Forget it, this is the circle, I should have understood it."

*************

Everyone has made an appointment tonight, saying that the mother and son will eat together to celebrate. Out of Xingying Entertainment, after walking through several buildings, Nie Yu has come to pick her up.

"How?" Nie Yu closed WeChat, started the car, and asked Gu Yuan casually.

"Everything is going well!" Gu Yuan remembered these things today, and she glanced at her son, and decided to ignore Lu Zhiqian, and not to report the good news: "I actually met Luo Juntian, the man in" Xuan Yuan Chuan " , Others are good, there is no celebrity stand, gentle and gentle, and a very nice person. "

"Is that so?" Nie Yu, after a while, asked quietly, "So good?"

"Yes." Gu Yuan couldn't help but give his son Cop Luo Juntian's goodness: "But I was too stupid. I didn't even hear his name at that time, I didn't realize it was him, he asked for my mobile phone number , Also added in my WeChat, it was almost like a dream. As soon as he saw me, he was very kind to me. I almost suspected that he was also my son, but he was Luo Juntian! "

Of course, she dare not imagine that Luo Juntian, a fan of millions, may be her son. This is a daydream, and I dare not think about it.

Nie Yu braked and parked the car directly on the side of the road.

Gu Yuan looked at it in surprise: "What's wrong?"