Chapter 61 The Emperor Ji Qisen's Care

The heroine of Xuan Yuan Biography turned out to be Gu Yuan?

Huo Sijia's face was instantly wrong: "No, how could it be, Gu Yuan didn't say it. When we laughed at her, she didn't mention it!"

In the meantime, she had already picked up her phone in a hurry. Of course, she didn't believe it. Does Chen Yuting think it's interesting to say this kind of lie can be taken apart in a flash?

At this time, some other students have picked up the mobile phone and opened it. Sure enough, the crew of "Xuan Xuan Chuan" has released the positive stills of the heroine. It is still the costume and the makeup. The heroine is standing under the palace wall. In some gloomy courts, bright red palace lights, and the clear and stubborn eyebrows of women in period costumes, suddenly saw people's hearts.

The eyes in the photo seem to be talking, and one pair of eyes is a play!

The classmates all came together to look at them, one by one.

"Wow, this is Gu Yuan, I did not expect Gu Yuan to look like this!"

"Why do I think this heroine is the same as Gu Yuan, but it seems like another person? Is this the legendary drama?"

"I also feel awkward, Gu's face and eyes don't seem to change much, but I feel it all at once!"

In everyone's surprise, Huo Sijia's face was red and green. The heroine of "Xuan Yuan Chuan" was really Gu Yuan?

She turned to leave.

Who knows that a classmate looked up and happened to see her and remembered what she just said; "Oh, in fact, Si Jia was right about what she said just now. Ning Sanyue chose an actor because she only learned the truth and learned the truth. "The heroine of" is really amazing! This is based on real acting skills, relying on real power. "

Chen Yuting also echoed: "Yeah yeah, Gu Yuan is really rich and talented, and his character is okay. People are too low-key. Before, everyone suspected that she was not selected at all, she was wronged, and she didn't say a word! However, when talking about it, Sijia is still very visionary. At a glance, you can see that Gu Yuan starred in the "Xuan Xuan Biography" by her strength. "

Huo Sijia: Me, me! I do not have! I thought that was not Gu Yuan!

However, everyone just heard what she said just now, and she spoke very loudly!

Now it's impossible for Feng to slap the heroine of Xuan Xuan Biography violently. It has just been said, and it is impossible for him to take it back.

She even exaggerated Gu Yuan, who actually said that Gu Yuan went up by strength?

Huo Sijia was so annoyed that she really wanted to give herself a slap. Why did she have to boast about the heroine of Xuan Xuan Chuan? Why did she say anything bad and why did she praise her?

But having said that, who knows that Gu Yuan is really the heroine of "Xuan Xuan Biography"!

The surrounding classmates looked at Huo Sijia's annoyed expression and couldn't help laughing.

This is really a slap in the face, Huo Sijia is probably anxious to strangle the one who just cared about her!

When Huo Sijia was bored and annoyed, Gu Yuan came over, and a group of classmates rushed over and asked her about this. Someone asked if I could have a chance to introduce Ning Sanyue. Someone asked if the supporting team could I ca n’t talk to the director about giving me an interview opportunity, and some people directly asked: “Gu Yuan, Gu Yuan, I really want to see Luo Juntian, can I go to the class? Just look at Luo Juntian, and I’ll do it. Juntian! "