Chapter 114 Ask Huo Chenchen

Gu Yuan did not expect that when he and Huo Lanting's car entered the yard, Huo Chenchen was already standing there waiting.

The handsome and impeccable man was wearing a straight wool suit, elegant and dignified, behind him were seven or eight spirited bodyguards, and two assistant-like figures.

After Gu Yuan, she felt as if she had stumbled into a solemn occasion, such as greeting a foreign guest?

At this time, Huo Chenchen looked at Gu Yuan, his eyes were cold and far-reaching, and there was also the meaning of inexplicable way of looking, which reminded Gu Yuan of the glance he had glanced over from the boat.

A stressful look.

When Huo Lanting saw his dad, he ran forward with Gu Yuan's hand, walked forward, and smiled at his dad with his face raised, "Dad, do you miss me?"

Huo Chenchen bowed his head and looked at his son. The original cold eyes had a little temperature: "It's cold outside, let's go to the house."

Gu Yuan breathed a sigh of relief.

Huo Chenchen looks so perfect, no matter that the details of each face are in line with human aesthetics, or this sack bag can also walk on the T stage's hanger body, which makes Gu Yuan think that this person should be in heaven, not Should be here.

But now when he was looking at his son, the temperature in the cold and distant eyes was as melting as ice stones, which made Huo Chenchen a little bit of fireworks on earth.

Gu Yuan nodded and held Huo Lanting's hand: "Okay."

After entering, several people took their seats in the living room. The bodyguards had disappeared silently. They changed into waiters in white clothes, presented delicate fruit cakes, and then disappeared silently.

The fire in the fireplace bounced lightly, reflecting the pure white wool rug into a warm orange yellow, and also softened the slightly indifferent silhouette of the man in front of him.

"Miss Gu, I have troubled you in recent days." Huo Chenchen said lightly: "Lanting may be a little mischievous, if he did something wrong, please tell me."

"Nothing, Lan Ting is very cute." Gu Yuan glanced at Huo Lan Ting, who had a mischievous tongue next to him: "He is a very good boy."

As for the things that made Gu Yuan suspicious, Gu Yuan thought he had to talk to Huo Chenchen in private, rather than asking in front of the child.

"I listen to Lan Ting's point. Miss Gu wants to know about the restaurant operation. I don't know which aspect do you want to know?"

"Oh, this is the case." When talking about this, Gu Yuan smiled lightly: "I want to participate in a variety show and listen to the organizer's meaning, I may need to run a restaurant that is going to close down, so I want to know in advance the restaurant operation Considerations. "

She now regrets it.

If you want to know, you can read the book yourself, or you can ask Qi Sen, why should you come here to accept the etiquette of entertaining foreign guests? Doesn't that make you awkward?

"In this case, Miss Gu can go upstairs with me. I have some relevant case studies here, which may be useful for Miss Gu."

Huo Chenchen just said this, Huo Lanting couldn't stand it. Why is Dad so cumbersome? Just like him, when can I let my mother like it?