Chapter 99 "I'm Going To See My Mom!"

In Gu Yuan's view, this behavior of Huo Chenchen is indeed inexplicable. He suddenly found himself in the middle of the night and wanted to talk to himself. Do they have anything to talk about? He ran to the hospital by himself, and he had to follow him, which was even more inexplicable. Grid Party Novels

But now Gu Yuan doesn't care much about what Huo Chenchen thinks. She is full of sons.

My son is in the hospital. Of course there is nothing wrong with the hospital, so something must have happened.

The hateful thing is to ask his son, who also said that he couldn't say clearly on the phone and asked her to hurry up.

Gu Yuan was so anxious that he ignored Huo Chenchen's hospital address and ignored it. She wore a coat and wrapped in a large cashmere shawl, and rushed into the car accompanied by the steward of Sima.

The car ran all the way. Fortunately, there was no traffic jam at night, and soon arrived. When entering the hospital, Ji Qisen was waiting at the door. She got out of the car, took Ji Jisen's arm, and looked up and down: "Qi Sen ,Are you OK?"

It looks all right.

Ji Qisen felt the strength on his arm, knowing that her mother must be very worried, and embraced her shoulders comfortably: "Mom, I'm fine, it was Nie Yu and the elder brother who had a little car accident. No injuries, my brother got a little injury, but the problem is not big. If there is really a big problem, we will definitely go to the big hospital, mom, don't worry. "

Ji Qisen really didn't know how to explain this to his mother. The elder brother who seemed determined to be calm and ditched was so scared by a needle that he could only let his mother see it.

Gu Yuan was not in a hurry to see his son, his voice was thoughtful and gentle, and he was very relaxed. "What the h**l is going on, how are you brothers here? Then your brother, hurry up I'll check it out. "

Ji Qisen bowed his head and took Gu Yuan to the hospital.

This hospital is not big, and there are no people at this time. Passing by the dormant front desk of the hospital, the mother and son walk into the empty corridor.

It was just this time that Nie Yu came out with a thermos bottle and walked across.

Gu Yuan saw his son for a while and couldn't recognize it, his eyes were red, his clothes were crumpled, his hair was messy, and he was holding a thermos bottle in the hospital that he did n’t know how many years he had used. If it was n’t for his face, With a handsome and familiar look, she has to wonder if this is her son.

"How is your brother?" She asked quickly.

"Mom, you're finally here!" Nie Yu saw Gu Yuan coming, and said helplessly, "Brother not only did not give an injection, but also broke the thermos. I am planning to reheat him and watch Let me take him first, I don't know what to do! "

When he said that, Nie Yuhong was worried and worried.

"What the **** is going on?" Gu Yuan felt that everything tonight was incomprehensible. Huo Chenchen suddenly had to find himself to talk about things. The three sons were suddenly united in a small hospital, and they were the least sensible. The youngest son had the temperament of worrying about his old father on his young face.