Chapter 108: Action

In the large office, Ji Qisen was absent-minded. Of course, he understood that now Nie Yu and Huo Lanting are struggling to prepare a birthday gift for their mother, and they may even be ambitious to draw their father and mother together.

His dad could n’t help the wall, so he did n’t have the strength of these two, but he always gave gifts for his birthday. What should I give?

He had a headache and found himself clueless. He had not given anyone a gift and had no experience with it.

It was at this time that the secretary came over to send a document, he saw it, and suddenly remembered: "Garcia, I remember you had a friend's birthday the other day?"

Garcia looked at Ji Qisen by surprise.

In his eyes, Ji Qisen is a workaholic, how could he care about things other than work?

But now, Ji Qisen asked about his girlfriend ’s birthday?

At this moment, countless thoughts emerged in Garcia's head, but he still tried to calm himself and nodded: "Yes, President Ji, her birthday last month, do you have any questions? "

Is there any omission in the job of handing over his girlfriend, so that Ji is dissatisfied?

Ji Qisen: "Then you--"

Garcia trembled: "Huh?"

Ji Qisen finally asked, "Do you have any experience in giving gifts to women?"

This is not to blame Ji Qisen asked about this. He really didn't understand. After hard thinking, he still had no inspiration. He thought he should introduce foreign aid.

Garcia suddenly froze. He looked at Ji Qisen who asked the question, and after a while, he was surprised.

Wo Cao, President Ji is in love? President Ji wants to give a woman a birthday present but doesn't know what to give?

Say it early!

Scared me!

Garica took a deep breath and was very experienced: "General Manager Ji, this depends on the age, the other person's hobbies and personality, or it is difficult to judge."

such? That makes sense.

Ji Qisen thought about it. He didn't think his mother was so pleasantly surprised by the crown star Nie Yu sent. It seemed that she really wanted to do what she wanted.

So he said: "She is 20 years old, young, lively, does not like luxury goods, and is not very interested in clothes and jewelry."

Garica: "Does she have any other hobbies?"

Ji Qisen: "She ... likes to be an actor and likes to film."

Garica: "Oh, in this case, it depends on the budget!"

Ji Qisen: "Budget?"

Garica talked eloquently and used his best ideas: "Yes, it depends on the total budget of the season. For example, if the budget is only a few hundred thousand, you still have to buy a piece of jewelry. After all, for female artists, jewelry is still very Importantly, this is the facade. If it is a few million, then you can send a sports car and go out to participate in the event. It ’s awesome, and if more ... ”

Ji Qisen: "How much more?"

Garica was startled, thinking that it was true that President Ji was emotional, and more? He watched the meticulous workaholic boss, who will grow cold and handsome next year, but he has never moved his heart, and now he is finally going to be a man?

What is sacred in the end that makes him so troubled?

Garica suppresses the curiosity in her heart and helps to come up with an idea: "If there is more, then you can help her invest in a drama and make her popular!"