Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Gu Yuan boldly invited two roommates for a big meal. At the last look at the bill, it was more than a thousand, but it was really cheap, and she paid the bill without blinking his eyes.

The two roommates started to eat tremblingly, for fear that Gu Yuan could not afford to pay the bills, and she didn’t even dare to order the dishes. Later, she saw that Gu Yuan took out three black gold cards in one go, where she tried to study which one to swipe first, and who was the one who gave the word. Who gave it that one, took a breath. Look at the few cards that Gu Yuan put in his side pocket, looking at each other, more and more certain that his roommate is afraid that she has a lot to do, and after that, she eats very fast and is moved to cry.

Gu Yuan is so rich, Gu Yuan is so nice to them! Star eyes.

After eating and performing basic training in the afternoon, a teacher named Lu Yan who had a good reputation in the class took part in the class. The teacher Lu Yan occasionally took a sip after class and said that it was Star Movie Entertainment to make a large-scale costume TV series recently. The heroine intends to use the newcomer and is casting: "If you are interested, you can try it."

Teacher Lu Yan said that everyone was excited, and one after another sounded, and some boys went to inquire about the actor.

Teacher Lu Yan smiled and said, "The leading actor has been selected, it is Luo Juntian, but you can try to play a supporting role."

But this is the main theme of Star Entertainment this year. The directors chose the famous Ning Sanyue, and the supporting roles in it are also sought-after. The reason why everyone tried the heroine, or because the director decided to use a new actress to bring the screen to the screen. Come a new look.

The following person heard Luo Juntian and immediately boiled. Several girls screamed: "I am going, I am going! Jun Tian is waiting for me !!!"

Even the two roommates around Gu Yuan were instantly excited, and the eyes of the stars flashed: "Let's go, be sure to go, even if you didn't choose, you might see Luo Juntian!"

Gu Yuan also listened: "Luo Juntian?"

Chen Yuting nodded sharply: "Yes, yes, Luo Juntian!"

Gu Yuan was afraid to expose his ignorance, feeling silently took out his mobile phone, and began searching for Luo Juntian.

A lot of news popped up soon, and after a quick glance, she finally knew it.

In this information-developed society, there are endless streams of fresh meat and powerful stars, but Luo Juntian is a legend in the legend of the film and television industry. It is rumored that Luo Juntian was born in the medical family. At first, he was only a member of a male singing group launched by a cultural and art company. At that time, Luo Juntian was only 13 years old. It has been popular all over the country, and has once created a musical miracle. After Luo Juntian was eighteen years old, this music group consisting of three big boys had something to do and dissolved. Luo Juntian no longer sang, entered the entertainment industry across the border, and started filming. The first film he filmed. The TV series has been well received, refreshing the highest ratings in the history of the year, and has won multiple awards. In the following years, it has reached new heights in succession, and has also participated in many movies since then, creating a box office myth.

Now Luo Juntian is twenty-four years old. At this age when other peers may have graduated from college not long after they entered the society, he has become a highly sought-after film emperor with superb acting skills and perfect looks. I don't know how many fans are sought after.

The most regrettable thing for fans is that their Jun Tian has not opened a golden voice for eight years.

Thousands of fans around the world, the film emperor Luo Juntian, should pick up this TV series? The last time he filmed a TV series was two years ago!