Chapter 160

After returning to the capital, Gu Yuan was planning to study the script of her movie, but she found that everything was different from before. #Fiction

First of all, Gu Yuan's argument surrounding the black powder incident is still hot, and in this argument, a big melon was born.

Gu Yuan's studio is going to sue film star Hu Yuejing because she obtained the shooting schedule of moma magazine through improper relationships, thereby obtaining Gu Yuan's whereabouts, and leaking this whereabouts to some fans, while inciting fans Besieged Gu Yuan.

As soon as this news came out, it was not bad. Although Gu Yuan had only shot one show and only one variety show, her name represented the popularity of the three big guys behind her. All topics have their own enthusiasm.

What's more, this incident also involved the right and wrong of the former superstar Hu Yuejing and the national mother-in-law.

You know, this national mother-in-law is still a mysterious and incomprehensible existence in the eyes of netizens. For example, how old is she, and how does she have three big brother sons? What is her relationship with the entertainment boss Nie Nanqing, how does she and the founder of the ak group, and how did she have a son like Luo Juntian?

Could it be three boats? Only three big guys?

What an ethical drama!

The point is how can the three big brother dads allow such a thing? How can the three big brother sons achieve peaceful coexistence?

Someone even secretly guessed, I don't know what the three big brothers and sons called when they met. Big brother, big brother and big brother?

Some people yelled, saying that Gu Yuan was a legend. Some people were so envious that their eyes were red. They said that Su De was shining.

In such a lively atmosphere, Gu Yuan's studio was going to sue Hu Yuejing.

Hu Yuejing, this is a long-lost name. It may not be known to a younger generation, but older people will be moved. She was really red that year.

But why did Hu Yuejing reveal Gu Yuan's whereabouts?

What resentment is this?

In the attention of the people who eat melon, Hu Yuejing posted on Weibo: For all these years, he has been a man of integrity and innocence. Some small gaps in the dormitory of the year did not expect that after so many years, such a great scourge was caused. I Hu Yuejing only knew to shoot down, and I didn't know anything else. Other people were trying to bully me into insulting me.

As soon as the news came out, everyone immediately launched an analysis of 365 degrees.

This sentence reveals several meanings.

First, the three big brother moms Gu Yuan and Hu Yuejing used to be roommates? ? This reveals Gu Yuan's age, which is about forty years old, which is exactly the age when he can give birth to three big brothers!

no problem.

——So a group of beauty bloggers are crazy, how can she take care of it, how can she be so young! I can't doubt that she is eighteen.