Chapter 43

Gu Yuan heard this voice, and immediately felt familiar, turned his head to look at it, and really saw the little red child yesterday.

Red baby boy is no longer wearing a red bathing suit today, but put on a pink blue suit, wearing a pink bow tie, lined with that skin cute, but also delicate and touching .

At this moment, he was staring at a pair of big bright eyes, crooked his head and grinned at the little pink mouth and looked at himself.

This is really a kid who is so cute!

But thinking of the mischief of this little baby yesterday, and the behavior of the wicked man who ran to his father first, Gu Yuan even stretched his face, pretending not to care, even if he was so adorable.

Nie Yu and Ji Qisen didn't look very good after seeing the little baby.

After all, they are two such big people, and they are also known as the oldest diamond king five, but they tried to escape here because of the arrangement of the young mother. What does it say?

The key is also laughed at by such a small boy.

Ji Qisen looked at the child uneasily, raising his eyebrows lightly: "Who are you, why are you here?"

This area is his private island, and even the sea near the island is his private sea area. There are even outsiders entering. This is a private invasion of other people's territories. According to local laws, he can use the death penalty to solve such a child.

Nie Yu narrowed her eyes and asked directly, "Child, who are you? What are you doing here? Come on!"

Under the weight of these two people, let alone a child, just an adult.

The child's clear eyes showed cowardice, and he took a cautious step back, afraid of the authentic: "You, what are you doing? Don't come, don't come."

Gu Yuan looked at him like this, and he couldn't bear it anymore, but thinking about his previous misdeeds, he asked, "Children, don't be afraid, we are not bad people, but if you break into our private island without permission, you have to Make it clear to us, what is going on, your grown-up? "

The child stared at Gu Yuan with prudence: "Sister, I have seen you on a speedboat before. Although you grabbed the clownfish with me, I don't think you are a bad person."

Gu Yuan had a headache and helplessness: "Yes, I'm not a bad person. You should make your case clear."

The child looked at the fierce Nie Yu next to him, and Ji Qisen with a cold face, raised a small step, and ran to Gu Yuan in a few moments, grabbing Gu Yuan's clothing corner: "Sister, sister, please help I!"

Gu Yuan: "Huh? What's wrong?"

The child bit his lip and cried in tears: "Sister, you have also seen me, but I said today that you would take me out to play, but I got into the water, and I watched the sea on the speedboat deck. Suddenly a boat came by and ran to our boat. I was scared to call, but they said nothing, stunned my babysitter, and also drove my coach and bodyguard down. They covered my mouth and Face, took me away, and I escaped without their attention. "

Having said that, the little boy couldn't help crying, "Sister, I was so scared."

When his tears fell, he looked poor and helpless.

Gu Yuan couldn't bear it anymore, she looked up at the two sons: "What to do? Let's see how to help him find his family?"

Ji Qisen pursed his lips slightly, stepped forward, looked at the little boy, and further asked, "Since you were caught by the bad guys, how did you come to this island on the vast sea?"