Chapter 64

The wind of late autumn blew across the street, bringing a chill, and the dim light made Gu Yuan's eyes a bit rusty. Infinite Good Articles: All in the Gege Party

One is the Shao Dong family of the world-renowned chaebol, cold and indifferent, the other is the three golden film emperor who is a well-known young fan of ten million, elegant and calm. The hands of the two young men are slender and good-looking, but the lightly held hands have no temperature.

Ji Qisen looked at the eyes of the young movie star in front of him. "My mother doesn't understand the rules of the entertainment industry, and her temperament is relatively simple. Now she is lucky to be the heroine of this drama. She entered the crew, I know It may be chaotic in the circle, but I hope she won't be affected by those things, don't get distracted, concentrate on filming, and focus on her career. "

Luo Juntian didn't speak, and his eyes were still smiling. He was looking at this younger brother who was his own age, pondering his mind now.

I’m afraid it’s a misunderstanding?

He chuckled: "Mr. Ji said."

Ji Qisen's eyes became sharper.

He knew that the hostility he had radiated was very obvious, but these hostility reached the film emperor in front of him, as if the sword and gun had entered the cotton hill and was dissipated invisible.

He didn't seem to care about it at all, with a warm smile in his eyes from beginning to end.

This makes Ji Qisen even more unhappy. What does this man think? Sure enough, as Nie Yu guessed, did he deliberately want to have a good relationship with the people around his mother?

Also, he heard that he was the son of his mother, why was there no surprise at all?

Ji Qisen's eyes became more and more indifferent, but his expression was still polite: "Thank you for taking care of my mother today, but it's getting late, please come back."

As he said, he looked at Gu Yuan: "Mom, get in the car?"

Gu Yuan has nothing to say at this time, what else can she say? All that was said was said by her son.

She had to laugh at Luo Juntian: "Then I'll go back first. I'm bothering you today. I'll invite you to dinner someday."

She also wants to try to find out what happened to Luo Juntian!

When Ji Qisen heard the words "eating", his face became colder, his chin was slightly stretched, and his eyes were almost cold enough to quench the ice.

Still thinking about an appointment?

Ji Qisen hesitated from the bottom of her heart and went directly to help Gu  Yuan take off her overcoat and throw it to Luo Juntian. Then she took off her high-end tailored woolen jacket and put it on her.

Luo Juntian followed his coat and looked at the younger brother who looked upset.

What a big temper.

Gu Yuan also wanted to say something to Luo Juntian, who knew he had been pulled into the car by his son.

She had to quickly wave at Luo Juntian: "Thank you Teacher Luo's for your coat."

As soon as this was said, the car was out.

Gu Yuan looked at his son, who was sullen on the driver's seat next to him, and muttered helplessly: "Qi Sen, you look just like this, it's not very polite. Teacher Luo from other people helped me a lot and couldn't talk to others like this."

For the first time in his life, Ji Qisen toughened his mother's tone: "Mom, what the **** is going on tonight? Why are you going to drink with people?"