Chapter 162

At that time, Feng Yuntao and Hu Yuejing called in the dormitory for more than an hour. For this, Hu Yuejing and her roommates almost broke into conflict, so that she had a bad relationship with other people. Not bad.

Gu Yuan has seen Feng Yuntao several times. He is a student of the chemistry department of the university next door. He is a scholar who can get scholarships. Every time he receives a scholarship, he will give a gift to Hu Yuejing, and even give the scholarship directly to Hu Yuejinghua.

The deepest impression of Gu Yuan was that at the time, Hu Yuejing had a good relationship with the president of the student union. At one time, the president of the student union sent Hu Yuejing back to the dormitory.

After many years, Gu Yuan did not expect her son to find Feng Yuntao to testify for her.

Ji Qisen said: "Mom, we have already talked with Feng Yuntao. He promised to make this matter public on the Internet tomorrow. Of course, we will not rely on him, but let him start a business. After that, our public The operation can officially begin. "

Gu Yuan had no idea about this, and it was so shocking to her that she thought it was incredible.

Why did Hu Yuejing poison herself? In the entire dormitory, she was best to her. Even if she was jealous, she would not cause herself to death. Moreover, according to the information provided by Jun Tian, ​​if she did not own the special gene, To the extent that it resisted a part of that poisonous effect, maybe he couldn't survive the years of finding Roth's treatment.

Usually the relationship is very good, why did she have such a poisonous mind?

In fact, Gu Yuan no longer cares about this matter. After all, when she wakes up, all the pain is long gone. Five filial and sensible sons, a gentle and considerate boyfriend, she has almost all the envy of all women in the world, How could she care about the right and wrong of that year.

But thinking about it, shuddered.

How can the human heart be so unpredictable?

Gu Yuan was thinking about this, and it was inevitable that he had some troubles. He didn't sleep too well that day. When he got up the next day, he was already bombed.

Feng Yuntao really posted a video on the Internet, talking about the truth of the year, and this video has been hot-swept millions of times, and the corresponding "Hu Yuejing casts poison Gu Yuan" tag has hit the top search.

On her mobile phone, all kinds of messages and greetings have rushed to her face. When she opened Weibo, she was not even aware of how many people were at, and many daughters-in-law also madly commented on her Weibo and hailed her mother-in-law. Support you forever, Hu Yuejing's death, and some people have even started frantically brushing topics like "Hu Yuejing's killing".

This kind of heat is so crazy that Gu Yuan's phone seems to be unbearable.

She took a deep breath and found Feng Yuntao's video, which was a video that had been praised millions of times.

Feng Yuntao in the video is not the same as what she remembers.

She remembered that Feng Yuntao was a spirited college student who was very smart at school and could be the first to do anything. He was handsome and handsome, but the Feng Yuntao in the video had lost his youthful spirit. He had some signs of baldness and hair. Also mixed with a few white hairs, and his stomach was a little blessed, wearing a middle-aged temperament military green cotton vest, looking simple but true.