Chapter 173

Mrs. Huo is a person who has experienced great storms, and after a moment of dysfunction, she quickly stabilized her emotions.

When I wiped my tears and touched up my makeup a little, then I looked at Gu Yuan's eyes, it was like seeing a living Buddha.

"Well, I'm so sorry, I asked such indecent questions, but I'm so happy." Speaking of this, Mrs. Huo's voice still choked: "You should know, I'm such a son, In a family like ours, he has all the hopes of our family. If that happens, no one will have a good time these years. "

If it ’s an ordinary family, it does n’t matter. Accept it frankly, but at Huo ’s house, the pressure on this kind of thing is too great. It comes from family opinion, the invisible pressure of the elderly in the family, and various eyes. The stone was pressed there and was out of breath.

Now, it seems that the problem has been solved at once.

During the conversation, she raised her hand slightly, and greeted her and asked her to come over, and Chen Ma would understand, and quickly sent a box.

Mrs. Huo handed the box to Gu Yuan: "This is for you, my meeting gift."

Gu Yuan knew that this was the first time Mrs. Huo gave it to her as a future mother-in-law, and she did not quit. After graciously thanking her, she took it in, but she saw a pair of jade bracelets inside. It is bright as red maple, with a delicate and moist texture, and a beautiful luster.

Gu Yuan has never seen such a ruby, and was amazed: "This is so beautiful."

Mrs. Huo took out the bracelet with a smile and helped Gu Yuan put it on. She saw that the delicate white skin on the slender wrist was delicate and lined with this bright red bracelet like cinnabar. Very good, my birthday the day after tomorrow, you happen to wear it, red and cheerful. "

Gu Yuan looked down, and also thought that he was wearing a good-looking, and then smiled: "Madam, what kind of jade I have never seen."

Mrs. Huo listened to her and asked with a smile, "This is Hetian Hongqin. It is a rare piece like this. I made a pair of jade bracelets."

Speaking of the origins of He Hongqin today, Gu Yuan was so surprised that Mrs. Huo looked at her little expression and was amused: "You look like this to me when Lan Ting was more than one year old. It ’s very fun, but unfortunately he is a little bit more pretentious now. It ’s not fun. "

Gu Yuan listened and asked when Huo Lanting was a kid, Mrs. Huo simply let some of the saved photos or videos be projected on the wall next to him, and the two people looked at it that way, from when Huo Lanting was a fat doll, until he later flowed on the ground Jingliang drooled up and down, and then he twisted his fat buttocks and wobbled, and occasionally had some weird expressions, and the two of them could not help laughing.

Gu Yuan whispered: "He was so cute when he was young, Cehnchen much more cute than now!"

Although it is also very cute now, but I always feel that it is too weird for children, so silly how cute!

Mrs. Huo nodded, agreeing: "I say the same thing about Chen Chen, how do you tell a good boy to teach him this way?"

As he said, Huo Chenchen and Father Huo came down.