Chapter 8. Ex-boyfriend had become a film emperor

Entering the auditorium, there were many seats. There were still many students who were standing late in the aisle and looked up. The female students were particularly excited. They screamed and cheered at the film emperor on the podium.

Gu Yuan finally squeezed in, stepped on the steps and looked at the podium, and she saw Lu Zhiqian.

The film emperor Lu Zhiqian has superb acting skills and countless famous works. He has won many awards at the National Film Festival on several occasions. His fans are tens of millions. Even now he is 45 years old, he still has the same charm. By the age of forty-year-old middle-aged aunts, the female students of the Capital Film Academy naturally have a lot of fans, not to mention that these students all use the film emperor as their ultimate goal in life. Now I see Lu Zhiqian in person at the film academy The speeches were as excited as chicken blood.

I do n’t know how many people are cheering and screaming. After the school leaders appeased them, they calmed down. The film emperor Lu Zhiqian started to pick up the microphone and chat with everyone. He said that he was gentle and close. A word, cheering again at the scene.

Emperor Lu Zhiqian is indeed a man of serious affection. After graduating for so many years, he is already a film emperor who has become a member of the world. When he returned to his alma mater, he still called them his brothers and sisters.

The young female students were moved to tears, and in their eyes, Lu Zhiqian was God, the God above him.

Gu Yuan looked at the man on the podium among tens of thousands of people in the screams and cheers of worship, and couldn't bear it anymore. She had to rush to find the director of teaching to get back to the film school. To make up for the missing years, she has to work hard, she has to make a name for herself!

Who knew that at this time, screaming and cheering around him, Gu Yuan, who was about to lift his leg and leave, found that everyone's eyes were focused on himself.

They looked at themselves with mad envy.

What's wrong?

Gu Yuan was wondering, and saw someone screaming, "She got it, she got it!"

Following everyone's crazy eyes, Gu Yuan slowly looked down. What did she see? There was a ball hanging on her clothes.

Gu Yuan pinched the ball in confusion, not understanding how it came to his clothes?

However, she had been so excited that she almost burst into tears: "She got it!"

Gu Yuan.

At this time, someone was running over quickly, asking her to come on stage and take a photo with the film emperor.

Embracing group photos?

Who wants to take a photo with that scumbag hug? I'm abominable, disgusting Barra!

Every cell in Gu's body refused to come on stage!

The person in charge looked at Gu Yuan's rejection, and was dumbfounded: "That's Lu Zhiqian!"

Gu Yuan: Yes, that's the Lu Zhiqian. When you see it, you get angry!

However Gu ’s rejection seemed to be ignored. She desperately said that I do n’t want me, but everyone around her thought she was too excited, too shy, too excited, and she was pushed to the ground when she could barely touch the ground Auditorium podium.