Chapter 93

Ji Qisen stood in the bedroom and calmly examined the child in front of him.

At this moment his mother was holding the kid named Huo Lanting and coaxed him to go to sleep. He also told him in a gentle tone that the child would not grow taller if he didn't go to bed earlier and would be bad for his health.

Huo Lanting looked up at her mother with a look of ignorance: "But auntie, my stomach is not comfortable and I can't sleep."

Gu Yuan: "You lie in bed, close your eyes, count one two three four five, slowly count, you can fall asleep when you count."

Huo Lanting blinked: "How do you count?"

Gu Yuan: "Well, just when there are some sheep there, just count the sheep. When I can't sleep, that's what I do."

Huo Lanting pursed her lips and stopped talking.

Gu Yuan thought that he was a face-saving kid, so he deliberately said, "If I count with you, let's count to 100 together, maybe you'll fall asleep."

Huo Lanting glanced at Gu Yuan secretly and said, "Okay, then you have to count with me until I fall asleep."

Gu Yuan nodded quickly: "Uh-huh!"

Ji Qisen next to this scene, thoughtfully, just at this time Duanmu butler came over, Gu Yuan asked Huo Lanting if he had any food, Duanmu butler said with a sad expression: "No food, Master has not eaten anything! "

Huo Lanting listened to this and hummed in cooperation with his stomach: "I don't want to eat, it's so uncomfortable."

Gu Yuan busy said: "Then you go and make something to eat, I will eat with him!"

Duanmu butler gave a little sting, and nodded: "Oh, okay, then I'll let people prepare."

Ji Qisen raised his eyebrows and said calmly: "Mom, since children have uncomfortable stomachs, they still have to pay attention to what they eat. The people below may not be careful. Would you like to see them for yourself?"

Gu Yuan think about it, look at Huo Lanting, and instructed: "Then you take a good rest, auntie goes down to see, auntie will be uncomfortable in the stomach before, know what is most suitable."

Huo Lanting met Ji Qisen, and then looked at Gu Yuan, I don't know why, he didn't think it was right.

Ji Qisen looked indifferent, so he looked at him as if he could see through his mind.

Whoo, he doesn't want this cold Ji Qisen, he wants fragrant Gu Yuan!

However, after Gu Yuan told him, he had gone downstairs with Duanmu butler, and Ji Qisen closed the door by himself.

After the door was closed, there was only Ji Qisen and Huo Lanting in the room, and Huo Lanting suddenly felt bad.

If Nie Yu followed Gu Yuan, he wouldn't be afraid. He can deal with Nie Yu, but this season Ji Qisen ... he always feels incomprehensible.

Huo Lanting carefully held the quilt, sat on the bed, blinked, and said softly: "Brother Ji ..."

Ji Qisen looked at the soft and adorable appearance of the child and suddenly smiled.