Chapter 75 Goodbye Huo Lanting

Yuncheng is indeed the capital of fashion. Stepping into Yuncheng, the skyscrapers on both sides of the street are full of huge advertisements, and the world's major brands have almost gathered here. In this season, the vehicles on the street are more upscale than usual. A luxury brand car passing by at any time is likely to be a top star who makes passers-by scream.

Different from the six-star presidential suites that ordinary stars came to check in early, Gu Yuan directly stayed in a luxury house set up by Nie Yu, and was quiet. He was ten minutes walk from the scene of the BAZARILA charity party.

Nie Yu was the youngest owner of this party, so she would have to hang her ears too early. Luo Juntian would go to see a few friends. Then he would go along with the friends on the red carpet. Let the make-up artist make a simple yet elegant makeup, and then prepare to walk past the party scene.

Although she is the main star of "Xuan Xuan Biography", but has not yet officially started broadcasting, she has a familiar face on the Internet. At present, there is no corresponding promotional plan for "Xuan Xuan Biography". She is happy to be leisurely. lively.

Along the way, watching the roadside billboards, and the long-legged, thin-waisted beauties who occasionally walked by, I couldn't help feeling that the capital of fashion is the capital of fashion. Any passerby is not the same as the capital.

While walking, I came to the square outside the party. The huge three-dimensional colored light on the square played a dazzling "charitable spirit, forever love forever" eight characters, and a large signboard was placed next to it.

As the widely-recognized BAZARILA star charity night auctions, naturally one is of great value. Among them, there are many excellent artworks and oil painting Chinese paintings. In addition, there are also customized high-end electric sports cars and other objects.

Gu Yuan looked at the various auction items with interest, walked and watched, and finally stopped before a big stand.

It was a thick blue diamond necklace, crystal clear and full in color. Against the black background, it exudes charming blue light, deep and mysterious.

Gu Yuan couldn't help but look at the following introduction, only to know that this is a blue diamond weighing 79ct. It was discovered in India more than three hundred years ago. It fell into the hand of King Louis and named it " "Crown Star" and re-cut it into a heart-shaped heart, after which the diamond changed hands several times, and it was auctioned at an astonishingly high price 47 years ago.

Today, this diamond necklace is invaluable.

The owner of the diamond necklace commissioned the BAZARILA Star Charity Night to auction the diamond, making this blue diamond the most brilliant and expensive auction item for the BAZARILA Charity Night tonight.

After watching it for a while, Gu Yuan stepped forward to see the next one.

Who knows this time, a child's voice suddenly came to his ears: "Do you like this necklace?"

Gu Yuan heard the voice, frowned subconsciously, then turned to look over.

I saw a little child standing behind him, still in a small suit and tie, combing his small flat head, and opening a pair of big-looking eyes, how he looked so beautiful, as beautiful as a doll.