Chapter 82 Huo Lanting's Sadness

Huo Lanting is a beautiful little boy.

The slightly curly short hair stayed as a cute doll head, with a few curls cleverly attached to the white and wide brain portal. His eyes were dark and clear, and thick long eyelashes were very eye-catching. A doll, or a little princess.

A tall children's small suit with a red tie, handsome and stylish, Gu Yuan also noticed that there was a logo on the neckline of his suit, and now she knew that it was the Huo family's logo.

This is a wealthy little master brought up by a wealthy family, with a soft and cute appearance and a beautiful face.

It was such a cute boy, Gu Yuan had been fooled by him once or twice.

Now he was crying again, the clear tears rolled on the thick long eyelashes, the little white teeth bit his pink lips, the cheeks bulged slightly, but they were very sad but could not bear crying.

Anyone who sees such a child can't help but relent.

Gu Yuan took a deep breath and told himself that he was pretending that he was very good at acting. Maybe the next second, he would burst into tears and laugh, telling you his tongue was stupid, he was making you play.

"There are a lot of people at the venue, and they are very complicated. Although you are very smart, but at a young age, do n’t run around. Even if you are smart, you will be taken away by a trafficker and you will cry for nothing."

The other party was just a four-year-old child. Gu Yuan didn't want to care about the child, and didn't want to watch a child inexplicably lost, causing a tragedy in the world, or so reminded: "What about your family?"

Huo Lanting shed tears, don't look away: "It's none of your business!"

That being said, there was a hint of redness on the milky cheeks.

Gu Yuan listened to his tone and was speechless: "I'm an adult and don't want to fight with you as a child. Since you think I'm nosy, I'm too lazy to take care of you!"

After that, she turned to leave.

Sure enough, a bear child is a bear child. Never worry about him. Even if a trafficker snatches him away, I believe that he can animate the trafficker alive.

Huo Lanting watched her leave, and the tears in her eyes suddenly dropped, but he gritted his teeth, raised his hand to tears, and then said loudly, "Hum, you really don't want to ignore me, I know!"

Gu Yuan: "... Yes, of course I don't want to ignore you!"

This remark made Huo Lanting completely desperate.

He was still young, and he didn't know if it was because Gu Yuan didn't intend to forgive himself, or because he didn't say sorry to her, or he couldn't make her happy because he didn't take the crown star.

All he knew was that Gu Yuan saw that she ignored him at all, she could never coax herself like that Nie Yu, nor would she hold herself softly.

As for sleeping with myself, it was even more dreaming.

Huo Lanting couldn't cry now.