Chapter 170 Who Says I Can't?

At the time of searching for any little wolf dogs, Gu Yuan searched casually, but she did not expect that she could do the same.

Not at all Huo Chenchen.

When he hugged himself and kissed wildly, his actions were gentle and firm, but he was also overbearing. Most of the time she was with him, she thought he was an elegant gentleman. Even before kissing herself, she would say, I want to kiss you, can I kiss you.

But now, these gentlemen gracefully fell to the ground and shattered.

The air is very cold in winter, but Gu Yuan seems to be in the lava of the volcano. In the cold and scorching heat of the high stars this month, Gu Yan cannot help himself.

After a long time, she finally stopped and leaned on his shoulder.

The surroundings were very quiet, as if the world were falling asleep, not even the slightest wind.

At this time, his voice sounded.

As cold as this winter, the sound of warmth is revealed.

"I remember when I was very young, I had a puppy. It was lazy. In the winter, I would lie on the balcony, sleep lazily, shake my tail, and look at me with wet eyes."

"I was very busy at that time, but I would still take the time to rub his head, and he would lower his head and let me rub it, and then shake his tail to spoil me."

"Huh?" Gu Yuan leaned on his shoulder, lazily not wanting to speak.

She didn't understand why he talked about his dog, but since he said it, she wanted to keep listening.

In fact, I still do n’t know him well. He is a complicated contradiction body. At this time, I like to hear him talk about those past things.

At this time, Huo Chenchen rubbed her head.

"When I saw you that day, you lie on the balcony and tell a story to Lan Ting. I think my dog ​​is back."

"..."

Gu Yuan mumbled softly: "You are a dog!"

Huo Chenchen chuckled: "Aren't I a little wolf dog? A little wolf dog who can be jealous and kiss strong."

Gu Yuan blushed and lost ears instantly. He could not help but grab his back with his hands, which made him pain.

But of course she didn't catch him across the winter wool suit.

The fabric of the suit is thick and cool.

But Gu Yuan knew that under the blazer, he could be fiery and could burn himself to ash.

Gu Yuan pressed his face against his chest, and the skin on his face clung to the fabric of the male suit, bringing a hint of roughness. She closed her eyes and whispered, "I saw you for the first time. I think you are so cold and cold, but you can only watch from a distance and not play. It is the gods in the sky. I'll wait for mortals to stay away from you. "

Huo Chenchen: "Do I feel this way?"

Gu Yuan: "That's it! When you first see me, you're really indifferent!"