Chapter 124 Desert Night

When hearing this news, Gu Yuan heart was jumping wildly: "How is he, how is he now, where?"

Huo Chenchen: "Don't worry, I haven't seen him, but the person I'm sending to find out already has the exact information. He is now safe and has no personal safety issues."

Gu Yuan was finally relieved, but she still desperately wanted to see the son: "Mr. Huo, where are you now? May I go by? I really want to see him earlier."

Huo Chenchen groaned a little, and said, "Yes, I invite Prince Muqtada to send someone to bring you over. When you come over, bring enough warm clothes. The desert is very cold at night."

Gu Yuan listened, overjoyed, nodded fiercely, and asked, "Anything else?"

Huo Chenchen whispered: "No need, just come."

Gu Yuan heard this, perhaps because his son had found it, and unexpectedly wanted to laugh.

After hanging up the phone, she started looking for her clothes. Although she was in a hurry at the time, she knew that the temperature difference between day and night in the desert country was large, and she also brought a few thick clothes, and she was now wrapped around her.

As soon as she had wrapped her clothes, she heard a knock on the door. Prince Muqtada came over and yawned, saying that the plane that had escorted her to Takalamham was ready. Now she thanked Prince Muqtada and came out with her. I saw a small helicopter parked on the lawn outside.

After getting on the plane, it seemed that the distance was closer to Xingzi. I was worried about my son and didn't want to watch it. Now I heard Huo Chenchen say that it was a little sigh of relief. At this time, when I looked at it, I saw the dark bottom In color, the stars all over the sky like pearls are so beautiful that they are amazing.

While hovering at an angle of the plane, Gu Yuan saw a galaxy in the upper left with mottled light, gorgeous silver and white, confusing, deep and mysterious, as if dreamy.

Can not help but feel a bit shocked, I have never seen such a beautiful starry sky in my life.

When looking at it this way, the plane landed in a buzzing sound and takalamham had arrived.

When she stepped off the plane, the cold air that came on her face immediately surrounded her. Although she was wearing a thick body, her nose was exposed outside and she was still red with frost.

Looking up, several people came over. The first one was wearing a black cold suit, tall and extraordinarily tall. Although he wore a mask, Gu Yuan recognized it at once, this was Huo Chenchen.

Huo Chenchen went to Gu Yuan, looked at him, and then pulled out a mask sealed with a plastic bag from his pocket: "Here you are."

The calm voice came with the cold, but Gu Yuan felt inexplicably warm.

She pursed her lips and said thank you, then put on a mask.

Huo Chenchen: "I'll take you into the tent first, I will tell you the details slowly."

At present Gu Yuan followed Huo Chenchen, this is not a big oasis, but enough to set up camp. Huo Chenchen led Gu Yan to the largest tent. After entering, there were tables, chairs, and tea and snacks. Although the conditions were simple, they were all complete.