Chapter 19 The Boat of Friendship Overturned

Camille took a sip of coffee, his slender thighs, and the little suspenders had taupe marks on the miniskirt, and even the hair was stained with coffee.

Gu Yuan looked at Camille in dismay, suddenly rejoicing, sitting across from her, unaffected.

She wondered up and cared: "camille, are you okay?"

Then, quickly handed in the paper towel.

Camille has always been elegant, sexy, and calm. Where can people be so embarrassed in front of people, look down at their miserable look, and then look at Gu Yuan care about her, but really annoyed.

What is it like, white lotus or green tea?

Bad things let her do it, bad things made her say, she camille has always defeated the world's invincible, and she never expected to capsize in the gutter!

Camille gritted his teeth and snorted coldly, "Miss Gu, I didn't offend you or offend you, why did you treat me like this?"

Gu Yuan is so innocent and so helpless: "... What do you mean?"

She said she likes cat shit, what's wrong? ?

Camille's trembling fingers pointed at Gu Yuan: "You're so scheming! You're Just pretending!"

Having said that, I ran back to the room with an embarrassing anger.

Upon going upstairs, just when Ji Zhentian and Ji Qisen came down from the study upstairs, Camille's wolf howled into the eyes of the father and son.

Ji Qisen was expressionless. In fact, he had no idea about these women around his father, and he didn't care what she looked like. Anyway, this month may be this, next month may be that, in his eyes, camille is just a head above him Paper man with "Daddy Girlfriend" flag on it.

As for how this paper man is, what does it have to do with him?

And Ji Zhentian is naturally an accident. His girlfriend has always been elegant and decent.

Camille feels wronged and uncomfortable. She was so ashamed that she wanted to quickly go back to the room to clean up and run away to revenge. However, now that I saw Ji Zhentian, my grievance couldn't be suppressed and I couldn't help covering it. Crying with a whine.

The beauty was crying and charming and pitiful. She dragged Ji Zhentian's sleeve: "Zhentian, I, I feel so uncomfortable, I, I was so humiliated ..."

Ji Zhentian's girlfriend change cycle is generally three months. After three months, he experienced the process of "eager-loving-flat-boring-breakup". Now he and camille have only known each other for a month, and he is in the middle of "eager" and "loved" At the stage, when the love is strong, of course, I am very sorry for this camille. When I saw her crying with pears and rain, he asked: "camille, what's wrong, who dares to humiliate you?"

Camille blinked, letting tears fall from her eyelashes on purpose. As a beauty pageant, of course, she knew which angle was the most beautiful and most adorable. This shot definitely made Ji Zhentian distressed.

Sure enough, Camille's unstoppable expression provoked Ji Zhentian's pity, and his voice was deep and tender: "camille, what's wrong?"